3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_PsychOo_ 12.03.20 01:45 pm

Terribly lag the game (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

When you start even the launcher is a little podlagivaet, it is unclear why, but that's not the point.
What settings I run the game, all the same this leaves only a slideshow.
Solid logs, not even normally in the menu to climb.
Computer normal, played the second part at the maximum speed.
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 12.03.20

They messed with fiziksom. On the ultra gives 150+ fps with the highest fiziksom and all is well, but if I take up a corrosive weapon and shoot, then fps drops to 20. And the blood, ice, etc do not give the drawdown fps . Maybe fixed the bug.

S
SS-SID 12.03.20

strange .... I rubai in Steam-Rip RePack by SEYTER no lags at all on litsuhe lag complaint no....

B
BMW_Better 12.03.20

That's the same garbage, day 3, played it on ULTRA fps -60-120, today I go to the game 12-20 fps! on all settings and

A
AsKuSo 12.03.20

disconnect the Internet, and will be truncated norms, and all this same crap was in the first and second borderline, developed have already got, not as will not fix

_
_PsychOo_ 12.03.20

AsKuSo
Still the same thing)

C
CryteK 12.03.20

your physics on low supply)

_
_PsychOo_ 12.03.20

CrytеK
Everything on low put, does not help)

F
FaNat1k002 12.03.20

100% the case in the direct x 9 to 11 ZBS bylob all:D

_
_Spyroke_ 12.03.20

Similar problem. Strong subsidence is observed even when the car shoot the flying monsters. Config in the profile. The game is sloppy in terms of optimization eerily.
Spoiler

PS AsKuSo
No, not helps.

B
Biglittlemath 12.03.20

Anyone have lag for no reason go to the task Manager and look in processes - perhaps along with the game runs extra exe.

_
_PsychOo_ 12.03.20

Biglittlemath
I wouldn't say that eats a lot or something
On the contrary, as something too little

A
AsKuSo 12.03.20

Strangely, I was also very silno slowed down as well, and the second part, and I just turned off the Internet, and all became norms
I only wish co-op didn't work..

t
tosha32 12.03.20

Tell me, the game often crashes.

Spoiler

R
RakEdition 12.03.20

Has anyone found a solution to the problem with the lag.

A
AbouJ 12.03.20

the same thing, only here for 1 second 150 fps and then slide and then 150 fps and so on

r
romarodj 12.03.20

here is the Fix Optimizer for PC-game http://allbyte.ru/lastdown/983/fix-optimize.7z also completely cure stuttering, with any driver which disables the locking of the PhysX

S
Super_Kazakh 12.03.20

The second Board was just off the comic panache and all the rules become and here I do not know

S
StepashaC 12.03.20

romarodj
Well downloaded, unpacked and what's next tell me