3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolt5418 12.03.20 02:12 pm

Music fur (Lost Planet 3)

Hi all and nobody knows whether it is possible that the music in the game to put in GTA 4 for example, that she played fur
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruyder 12.03.20

kolt5418
don't give me that bullshit it's not GTA

A
AnaBIOS 12.03.20

So, I was wondering the same thing, its music fur appears but playing doesn't want(

B
Baxmep 12.03.20

to your music to listen it is necessary to put in library/music, or path in Win 7 C:\Users\Username\Music I have all play fine.

G
GIGASLAM 12.03.20

Baxmep
I somehow did not see the music, that kind of nonsense?

h
huwk 12.03.20

And you have the user name in Russian or English written?

G
GIGASLAM 12.03.20

huwk
In English, of course

B
Baxmep 12.03.20

in tags of music files should not be Russian letters, and the name of the file must be in Latin letters

M
MaXLeX ExCharge 12.03.20

Through Windows Media Center to create a playlist and save it (it needs to be saved along the way C:\Users\Username\Music\Playlist format .wpl) In the game will appear this playlist, and if all tags in the music files are listed that should be played.
I have not reproduced all but the result.

G
GIGASLAM 12.03.20

MaXLeX ExCharge
Also did not work( It may all because of my pathetic perado?

M
MaXLeX ExCharge 12.03.20

Noticed that if an mp3 file flow rate below 192 kbps, the music in the game will not be played.

m
mcksin 12.03.20

convert the music in 192kbit/s 4.1 khz and score in a playlist via Windows Media Center then it should be played .

L
Lamir80 12.03.20

Thank you I personally have a WMC throw music, retain a list specifying the name in English, you go into the game and look in the playlist! And after everything was up and running -Bitrate is not an indicator - In my case, not just a bitrate below 320 and all played perfectly. It is a pity that the music played at the locations in which you power spend a few moments and there's been blocked.

t
trxgb 12.03.20

1. Added the whole library WMPlayer (do not have to put in My Documents or pick WMCenter, just once to play the track through RSS).
2. Bitrate 256/320 played OK, 128 is not working. Variable bitrate also plays standards. Suggest that plays anything above 128 or so.
3. Tags read Russian, and Russian file names. Playing files with no tags at all (and with Russian names too).
4, Playlist cast is not necessary, you can add albums or individual songs to the WMP library. Then when in game go to the player - you need to switch to the list of Artists or Albums and there will be all added. (note that on the fly, the game tracks it picks up, you need to restartit)

Windows 7
Client game: Repack from Mechanics.

k
kostr184 12.03.20

What's with the music in the fur,if it is three-quarters of the time temporarily disabled

R
Rechet 12.03.20

Guys I have there is no music folder. Is vin7

F
FakenNomak 12.03.20

trxgb true all written , tested , works , now sit DIN

B
Balinor_1993 12.03.20

trxgb
way work thank you