3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALIEN 87 12.03.20 02:13 pm

Escape from Tarkov will the game be on PS4 (Escape from Tarkov)

Escape from Tarkov will the game be on PS4...
your opinions gentlemen.
44 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 12.03.20

On PS4 the quality control is tight, every slag from Krivorukov developers not releasing (this is known indiamike steam). Therefore, most likely will not work.

v
varw 12.03.20

Codemasters.
Will not work so as a PC exclusive!

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 12.03.20

Plans console release. However, I hope multiplatforming the game will not let. In this game consolati no chance against claveau-mouse there, and bots for shooting on location and so enough.

o
oltr 12.03.20

Gee, what kind of soap factories is the pull? If there is 1080, 16 GB of operatives and top percent barely give 30 FPS on some maps...

A
AnPei 12.03.20

Will not be allowed . The PS4 is a Western product . Servers are only there to have the ping was worse than ours and the same lag as we have now, this will never happen . Or do like WoT server will deliver.

T
TZT 12.03.20

And it does come out?

B
Borovik-rus 12.03.20

About console, there is no point in asking before release. I would even say before the game to the incentive, because it is priorities. And then MAC and console.
http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/4256-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%8F-escape-from-tarkov/?do=findComment&comment=150152

a
aKinave 12.03.20

Protocol10
good morning, indiamike and in the PS store much
but the game will not work on the PS4 because the controllers in these shooters is negligible, and the iron console is a PC 2009 (or 2012, if пс4про)

P
Protocol10 12.03.20

aKinave
good morning, indiamike and in the PS store much
there is not a lot compared to steam there minuscule

but the game will not work on the PS4 because the controllers in these shooters is negligible
the people in battle and code the only way is chopped on a gamepad. 21 in the yard the whole world for decades on the gamepad plays only pitch-gamers with stereotypes from the 90s I think that with a gamepad in something worse

a hardware console is PC 2009
Then run the PC 2009 new assassin or mass effect lol)

a
aKinave 12.03.20

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
there is not a lot compared to steam there minuscule
the incentive most wretched meat in the top is not output, and PS it is opposite to brag, they say it's quality eksklyuziff example - Black Tiger, there is nothing to comment xD
Protocol10 wrote:
the people in battle and code the only way is chopped on a gamepad. 21 in the yard the whole world for decades on the gamepad plays only pitch-gamers with stereotypes from the 90s I think that with a gamepad in something worse
first in battle online for PC high (sometimes overtakes Juan), second Code is a console shooter, plus Activision contract with Sony, which is all the DLC and tournaments are held primarily for their console (also, previously, it was similar to Microsoft).
Protocol10 wrote:
Then run the PC 2009 new assassin or mass effect lol)

please

a
aKinave 12.03.20

Protocol10
Oh yeah, deny the fact that mouse and keyboard is objectively better in any shooter, will be only a blithering idiot. So, for reference. Online not indicator.

P
Protocol10 12.03.20

aKinave
the incentive most wretched meat in the top is not output, and PS it is opposite to brag, they say it's quality eksklyuziff example - Black Tiger, there is nothing to comment xD

in the top of the game can only bring out the players if the game is popular and many people play. the rest is advertising.

first in battle online for PC high (sometimes overtakes Juan), second Code is a console shooter, plus Activision contract with Sony, which is all the DLC and tournaments are held primarily for their console (also, previously, it was similar to Microsoft).

he is talking about the insignificance of controllers, then all the same arguments can't find and can only admit that the whole multiplaform tochitsya a gamepad, as playing them the most

the roller

what? map 2010 and not 2009 and games start 2013-20015 years and nifiga does not pull )). you find me a map of 2009, which will draw a AAA game 2017 no excuses like kokoko little memory, etc .

Oh yeah, deny the fact that mouse and keyboard is objectively better in any shooter

and what better for something specific? all pekashniki shout what is better and ask what, really can not say

o
oltr 12.03.20

Protocol10
and what better for something specific? all pekashniki shout what is better and ask what, really can not say

Armu is possible / convenient to play on the gamepad? In such ESP modnoe manage

P
Protocol10 12.03.20

oltr
Armu is possible / convenient to play on the gamepad?

Do not know whether or not ARMA supports the controller box. The game does not see it. I have an xbox one pad - if pokupaesh the game it immediately defines and icons change button icons.

a
aKinave 12.03.20

Protocol10 wrote:
in the top of the game can only bring out the players if the game is popular and many people play. the rest is advertising.
here is the head, will display in the top of the wretched Turkey, even if it is very few people buy?
Protocol10 wrote:

he is talking about the insignificance of controllers, then all the same arguments can't find and can only admit that the whole multiplaform tochitsya a gamepad, as playing them the most
um, and? The fact that she turned a gamepad, change the fact that the keyboard and mouse in terms of skill is better? You have broken the causal link

Protocol10 wrote:
what? map 2010 and not 2009 and games start 2013-20015 years and nifiga does not pull )). you find me a map of 2009, which will draw a AAA game 2017 no excuses like kokoko little memory, etc .
the fact still remains that the console is outdated in terms of iron for 3 years. And not pull it because of 1GB of VRAM in games that do not require memory (for example BF4 and VD1) this map is lowered PS4, for worked with the same FPSOs and graphics settings. Who then does not pull?)) And if you have IQ over 15, you'd have guessed that with the 2GB version has no such problems, even here the materiel need to know. I would have thrown other tests, but on YouTube they are either there or there the test with the settings above, than on the PS4, so it will be biased.

Protocol10 wrote:
the mouse transmits the movement in the game with 100% accuracy even on the cheapest sensor, a poor fungus on the controller with only RPGs and any Nesterovich games where precise motion is required (although remembering the same фаллач4, the situation is different even for a gamepad), and the keyboard is just more flexible in terms of management

o
oltr 12.03.20

Protocol10
XS as such control is possible to port to the console...

Spoiler[C] + [SCROLL MOUSE WHEEL] or [Alt] + [W, S] – adjusts the depth of squat/lift;
[Alt] + [A, D] – smooth body tilts left/right (pressing [Q], [E], returns the original position);
[Alt] + [Q, E] is a step, overhang, left/right;
[MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON] — hold down, turns head when you move the mouse.
[Caps Lock] – switch between run and walk;
[SCROLL MOUSE WHEEL] or [Ctrl] + [SCROLL MOUSE WHEEL] adjusts the speed of movement;
[T] – to enable/disable tactical unit (tactical units, laser sight, lights);
[CTLR] + [T] – switching mode tactical devices (tactical units, laser sight, lights);
[R] to reload. Returns an empty shop in unloading or in the pocket. If there is no space under the model store, it will be dropped on the earth;
[R] + [SCROLL MOUSE WHEEL] — hold[R] and rotate the mouse wheel to select ammo for reloading. When fully charged the shop at the guns selection menu does not appear;
[R+R] — double tap – quick reload reset the store to the ground;
[Shift] + [T] – check the cartridge in the chamber of the weapon;
[Alt] + [T] – check the store for the presence of cartridges;
[V] – to take up the knife/axe;
[V+V] – quick double tap – quick stab of a knife/an axe with a gun in his hand;
[Ctrl] + [RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON] – switching between scopes, if they are on the gun several;
[Alt] + [RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON] — toggle crosshair collimator sight or switching of a multiplicity of optical sight aiming mode (if they have it);
[ALT+W] — shooting in the blind is up;
[ALT+S] — shooting in the blind side;
[ALT+L] — folding/unfolding of the stock;
[1] to take the weapon from the holster;
[2] – to take up arms on the belt;
[3] – to take up arms behind the back;
[4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0] – your fast access slots, and the items must be in the pockets or unloading;
[G] – throw grenade pockets or unloading. If you put a grenade in the quick access slot and press the number of the slot, then the past will take the grenade in hand. Throw it or [MOUSE LEFT BUTTON] (far shot), or [RIGHT-CLICK] (to traverse a grenade);
– change fire mode (single, auto);
[Alt ] + – show installed fire mode;
[L] – to see the gun in his hand;
[N] – turn on/off the night vision device;
[Y — double-click] menu of gestures to choose the gesture or phrase of the character. To continue, click the phrase select the command, right-click and bendite;
[O] – check the time until after the RAID to see the exit point from the location.
[LEFT MOUSE BUTTON (grab item)] + [R] – rotate item in inventory;
[Ctrl] + [LEFT MOUSE BUTTON] to throw an object not dragging it;
[Ctrl] + [LEFT MOUSE BUTTON (to drag the item to the empty cell)] is to divide cash or ammo;
[RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON] to return to the cache item from the table sales from the merchants;
[Point TO the SUBJECT] + [Delete] – destroy the object in the cache;
[Point TO the SUBJECT] + [Delete] – throwing an item during the RAID;

And that's not counting coverages menu and Lucania corpses when you need to act quickly, so as not to get an axe to the skull.

P
Protocol10 12.03.20

oltr
Well ARMA is a simulator. Sims and strategy on the consoles initially have never been so popular. ARMA in General on consoles is not out

A
ALIEN 87 12.03.20

oltr
very funny it looks like a ka cue the cheat codes....
as more bakers this control handle????????????

P
Protocol10 12.03.20

aKinave
here is the head, will display in the top of the wretched Turkey, even if it is very few people buy?

so here is the question - why did you decide that it is in some kind of top on consoles?

um, and? The fact that she turned a gamepad, change the fact that the keyboard and mouse in terms of skill is better? You have broken the causal link

And why the hell not? And what a special skill to the mouse on the pad to drive?

the fact still remains that the console is outdated in terms of iron for 3 years.
and the iron is aging as well) the new console went out too new . I think on the pitch all sitting on 1060 -1080. I doubt it. Maybe 10-15 percent are sitting on the new hardware, the rest are content with the same old iron 3-5 years and medium-high settings.

the mouse transmits the movement in the game with 100% accuracy even on the cheapest sensor, a poor fungus on the controller with only RPGs and any Nesterovich games where precise motion is required (although remembering the same фаллач4, the situation is different even for a gamepad), and the keyboard is just more flexible in terms of management

1 About accuracy. A good Gamepad is similarly induced with 100%
2 greetings from dark souls and heaps of gamers have been doom, wolf, BF, code, etc. on a complex with a gamepad. Including I as a PC gamer I pass all the game with your xbox one controller on hard. From the latest fps is wolf, prey and code

a
aKinave 12.03.20

Protocol10 wrote:
so here is the question - why did you decide that it is in some kind of top on consoles?
um, the same Black Tiger was distributed on a subscription for PS plus and was nominated in the top store, boasting exclusivity of the game. It about what you said? Somehow, in the same trims me like crap ever will not be offered
Protocol10 wrote:
And why the hell not? And what a special skill to the mouse on the pad to drive?
logically you may think, kid?)) Optical mouse sensor against the fungus gamepad 15 years ago, you feel the difference?)) But maybe you're just ubesi YouTube videos on the same cs: go gameplay on the console.

if you like shellfish gameplay is the norm, then I pity you sincerely. Somehow I've never seen a Baker with Claudia and the mouse complained on the forums control in shooters. Recent Prey - a vivid example
Protocol10 wrote:
and the iron is aging as well) the new console went out too new . I think on the pitch all sitting on 1060 -1080. I doubt it. Maybe 10-15 percent are sitting on the new hardware, the rest are content with the same old iron 3-5 years and medium-high settings.
God, another adept to optimisation, you're there not extinct yet? XD
the iron is aging both on consoles and on PC, what are you talking about?)) And пс4про the same (supposedly a new console) merges PC 2012. How so?
Spoiler
Protocol10 wrote:
1 About accuracy. A good Gamepad is similarly induced with 100%
2 greetings from dark souls and heaps of gamers have been doom, wolf, BF, code, etc. on a complex with a gamepad. Including I as a PC gamer I pass all the game with your xbox one controller on hard. From the latest fps is wolf, prey and code
um, dude, the degree of smoothness of movement that Microsoft controller that DualShock the SAME. About what a good gamepad is it? You can, of course, to remember the good elite controller, but there are no software improvements, there of the innovations, only the more convenient location of the sticks/triggers, and of a higher quality material.
About games like dark souls there is no dispute, there is really due to the preference of developers keeps the superiority of the gamepad. But we're talking about shooters.