3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snoke_bro 12.03.20 02:14 pm

Same low fps on any resolution

In games under 2K/ultra and hd/low equally small fps.
- rx 5700 xt
- i7 6700
- 2x 8gb ddr4 2400
- h110m-h
Help plez. For several years with this problem. During this time, changed the video card, RAM, nothing helped.
25 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkGo 12.03.20

And more?
Screenshots, recording monitoring, detailed text description?

P
PhysxN 12.03.20

Snoke_bro wrote:
h110m-h
Not too dead motherboard for i7 6700?

B
BaatarTengu 12.03.20

Video card is weak and the CPU is already outdated.

o
oranzheviymamont 12.03.20

first memory in 2020 we must have at least 16 GB. and preferably high frequency. well, the queries need less fat,you're still in ultra 4K on this system, start and be surprised. and looking what to play. if you're a fan of these system-eating monsters like metro or cod ww2, there is nothing surprising especially.

S
Snoke_bro 12.03.20

BaatarTengu
Weak video card?

S
Snoke_bro 12.03.20

oranzheviymamont
I have absolutely every game this problem, recently launched the farm 15, the dirt rally, in full hd on minimal, eating is 60 fps. ( And I have now 16 GB operatives)

o

Snoke_bro
this is a normal video card, and not the weakest, if it is weak, my 580 at all gnesinskaya. try the standard. clean silineal registries, reinstall the driver, pochtili all dust, run antivirus. Yes hackneyed advice, but it happens often that the problems in it. if this does not help then the problem is deeper of course.

S
Snoke_bro 12.03.20

oranzheviymamont
I think in 2 years this problem, I never did? I donít have a choice with nvidia switched to amd already.

o

Snoke_bro
well then it's not the graphics card. I have a month ago topalis game in the beginning. from 80 to 10-5, within 5 minutes. I have sinned and memory, and even then on the PSU. everything was goraaazdo more prosaic. it was a dead hdd, buy ssd solved the problem. I'm not a super wizard, and more globally you will not prompt, here it is necessary to wait for an experienced forumsite-the master will come. and so 2 years would refer to some sort of proven STS, or would show a good owner. it will be faster than waiting here to Board.

S
Snoke_bro 12.03.20

oranzheviymamont
Think will help in SC? Say something banal, like you've got to change the whole system" and money will ask for it.

o

Snoke_bro
I do not wonder it is written in the proven) because Yes, most of them are bums who only know how on the headstock to heat, and do nothing, and even ashamed of stealing items. look for a good owner who cherishes its reputation. and it will certainly help.well, the problem can be solved much easier, the main thing a knowledgeable person.

V
Vaipen 12.03.20

Duck then it must be something to choose one or grafone or fps. And then to put on provoleta and want full 4K SHD 120фпс, XS well.

o

Vaipen
he writes that on all settings. not so drooly, 2K FHD and the system should pull.

V
Vaipen 12.03.20

oranzheviymamont
He means from the hard go and trash arranged. Under games it is desirable to have separate hard and not to disturb all pile up and Windows, software and game. And torrent go and still on top stefanul.

S
Snoke_bro 12.03.20

Vaipen
Had never used a torrent. System on SSD. 2nd disc is divided into 2. For games and other things.

G
GIBAY 12.03.20

Snoke_bro
Had such trouble on Windows 10, 1909, was 50 fps in the Witcher at all settings. Set Windows 10, 1709, and lo and behold, the Witcher is 120 fps

S
Snoke_bro 12.03.20

GIBAY
Tried Win 7, no difference...

B
BaatarTengu 12.03.20

Snoke_bro
Roll the driver on two issues ago.

L
Len4ik00N 12.03.20

Snoke_bro
Snoke_bro wrote:
Tried Win 7, no difference...
So the problem is not the software, and iron. The video card and the RAM, I would rule out, as
Snoke_bro wrote:
During this time, changed the video card, RAM, nothing helped.
P. S. the Most probable cause, and indeed, where to start, have already written the first two reviews.

G
GIBAY 12.03.20

Snoke_bro
MB frequency percent drops? Look in CPU-Z and Aida 64 heating system. Board.