3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 12.03.20 02:14 pm

Taking the torch in hand? (Dark Souls 2)

Friends. all kind time of day. Started playing Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin on PS4. Prior to that, was bloodborn and DS3.
1 - I do not understand how to take torch in hand, at the beginning of the game, can only to light it in the fire.
2 - in the beginning mezhdumire went through all the caves but one of them is blocked by a statue with human growth. how to remove it?
21 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 12.03.20

A torch is lit from the fires, lighted lamps and a fiery butterfly.
The statue will need to liven up the fragrant branch of yore.

T
TimGalimov 12.03.20

the first fragrant branch of yore can be purchased for 10,000 souls in the location of the forest of giants second bonfire
there will be an old merchant,she sells
so if you buy it all for 12 thousand it will give you a silver ring greedy snake +1

R
Rolemanser 12.03.20

alex1gr
On this statue you can not spend a branch, you can get there with a running start jumping over the divider on the balcony, don't forget to light all the lamps, then you are in for a surprise.

a
alex1gr 12.03.20

Rolemanser
I wonder what a surprise... )

R
Rolemanser 12.03.20

alex1gr
Red is such...)))

a
alex1gr 12.03.20

So a torch in hand simply because it is impossible to take, as in the third part?

D
Di1etant 12.03.20

alex1gr
Not only light from the fire or from the burning torch, or use a lighted butterfly. And the statue later you get a fragrant branch of yore

a
alex1gr 12.03.20

Guys, thank you very much for the replies, it's nice when you know what to ask and you always answer, to respond.

a
alex1gr 12.03.20

Rolemanser
Please tell me where you can sell things in Majula ?( further, I have not passed. there were no bosses.) all only sell and functions to sell I saw.
and why don't I have full health, even after relaxing around the campfire?
Spoiler

m
meZor90 12.03.20

alex1gr
To sell things not just out there in the course of the game will be a dwarf appear to be 3 x field when the 3 rd time it will appear, will remain there forever! Use humanity and health will be full!

m
meZor90 12.03.20

alex1gr
There is a cool site, there are all about the game, dark souls wiki, fuck Google, there are all stupid!

a
alex1gr 12.03.20

meZor90
used the jar kind with humanity... and that I constantly need to do? or is it forever?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 12.03.20

alex1gr
Suggest ring to use, which compensates for health in the form of a hollow. And solid humanity is better we waste.

a
alex1gr 12.03.20

Slonvprotivogaze
I've already spent. how did I know what life will constantly be abated.... and what kind of ring where can I get it?

R
Rolemanser 12.03.20

alex1gr
At the moment you are in the Covenant of Champions, it's certainly your choice, but since you're a beginner, it is better to enter into the Covenant of the azure way.

T
TimGalimov 12.03.20

alex1gr
https://darksouls.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Dark_Souls_II here,on this site you will find descriptions and locations of items and NPCs
to sell the armor can only be one character - Gavlean is a dwarf the first time you'll find him in the underground harbour

a
alex1gr 12.03.20

Temelkov
Thank you!

Rolemanser
what difference does it make .. these covenants?

T
TimGalimov 12.03.20

alex1gr
either majule come to the cat, it will remove the Covenant
or come to the new Covenant in guests
in majuli there are two covenants - the monument where the corpse lies -the Covenant of Champions,it kind of hardmod,you can't summon allies, all enemies become stronger
and the second Covenant by the large obelisk near the forge - there sits a sad warrior - it allows you to join in the azure Cove

S
Slonvprotivogaze 12.03.20

alex1gr
I remember it in the beginning, but I can't remember where. Gave the Wiki link, it is suggested to see. Without the case Soulsi need for 80 times to pass what would the quests but the items and then superesse where)

a
alex1gr 12.03.20

Temelkov
and that these covenants do it