3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tilli 12.03.20 02:15 pm

Best rifle (Sniper Elite 4)

What is the best power rifle in the game?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 12.03.20

I don't know exactly, but the game is no problem to go from the start. The difference between them is minimal.

R
Red Barels 12.03.20

REBA II

B
BioCommandos 12.03.20

Power? The Mosin.

S
SaveX3 12.03.20

Compare all the rifles pumped

Spoiler

c
comendant 12.03.20

well hot here at gevera 10 rounds

M
Magnit-RS 12.03.20

Carcano liked, very big zoom!

R
Roman Fomichev 12.03.20

in pumped, especially there is no difference, but each one has a different twist))

V
VVitaly 12.03.20

Magnit-RS
Zoom seems to have pumped many the same. Or am I mistaken?

L
LightHOwUSE 12.03.20

I don't know about powerful, all the characteristics, but the only rifle that has circulated for full - Carcano. For my convenience it is the best)

T
TupaH_u3_MaHJu 12.03.20

If you say best rifle, then it's not.
Each has its own parameters that is more convenient to play each. I have pirates, so that the present DLC.
My rifle:
1. Mosin
- Zoom 12 times.
2. SVT-38 (zoom (and stability) superior to Gaver, which he 8.0 x)
- Zoom 8-10 times.
3. De Lisl (generally go for stealth is not working...)
Also pumped, Springfield, Gaver, Mauser (98K).
The trick of the game is the vector of the bullet. I don't know what (sorry) dawny pass this on Novice/Easy, because I was held back on the level of Difficult. So, beginners take Gavery in the game for you with 2 shots (even 1) he will put any in the stomach (if you get it).
<3
Further, Mosin, and some others have the stopping power that when shooting in stress can make any opponent (arm/belly), as well with it on certain missions, (difficulty Hard), introduced shooting at distances of 400 meters, due to her sight in 12 times. Capable of safely Schmid bear with 1 shot to the chest while shooting with 1 tower, not to mention the head.
Sovetiki: 1 mission. The climb 1 tower, Beres subsonic, remove the camera from Smida, after which it needs to run, then take the usual, and remove it. And now you shooting at 382-418м (dependent where it is). Who has the guts to play at the level of Difficult for all the buzz this game in it. And then think about how people can't deflate Zoom, adjusted?!

D
Dimas111y 29.09.20

SaveX3
How does a carabinieri have 98k damage pump?