3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StefGamer 04.09.19 03:42 pm

What is your keyboard.

my keyboard:
Motospeed CK103 black.
Drevo gramr 84 white.
Both mechanical.
39 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domoi 04.09.19

Miserable

F
Fiend Astaroth 04.09.19

Razer BlackWidow 2014 - Now mechanics
Logitech K280e second PC
Logitech Keyboard K120 - was previously

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
you have no place to boast of something...

D
Ded Krot 04.09.19

Soaked four tea twice coffee.

i
igroman777 04.09.19

The cheapest for 150 rubles, and what is the difference, why pay more

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
this is bragging, and it is usually from lack of attention. I say that not brag to anyone. I prefer not to say what I have and how it works.

S
StefGamer 04.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
Well, Claudia?Razer BlackWidow 2014

S
StefGamer 04.09.19

Geralt-47
I prefer not to say what I have and how it works.
Why are you here forgot

G
Geralt-47 04.09.19

StefGamer
and funny you look, people who even among his friends can't boast of their clave.

F
Fiend Astaroth 04.09.19

StefGamer
Spoilery just noticed that my called Razer BlackWidow 2013 Black USB. Although, what is the difference between 2013 and 2014.
I'd say just FIRE! I love it, it's the best I've ever had. The lighting is gorgeous, one of the reasons for the acquisition, you can see everything clearly, nothing was erased. Tactile mechanics is MUCH nicer, and the click, Yes, it is another to interfere with sleep, but I'm one, good, pleasant to listen to, and print. I learned how to scribble faster...
The backlight could be switched, no brightness changes without any problems, but the color, one could add. But it on taste and color.
Nice, heavy, a kilo is, however, convenient. ALTHOUGH, sometimes I confuse the keys, still not used (rare case), Backspace, and backslash (above the enter).
I bought it in
I've had it since 2014, took for 6000 rubles. Spilled coffee once, not seriously, but a couple keys were sticky, and some a few moments and didn't work. Cleaned, solder did not have, the keys have developed, there is no problem. I'm surprised of course, but they are afraid. But the keypad only to use. Easy to clean, the keys fly off and forward.
Is the software, which I never used, but it is possible to make a shortcut with the buttons on the left (m1, m2, etc.) on quick launch of something. Generally there is also game mode and whatnot, but nothing more than I never used.
I say, the mechanics of TAXIS. A very nice thing. For 4 years, it is like new.
In addition, there are connectors for headphones / microphone, which I use constantly, wires extended, and there are USB they are less likely to use my flash drive SSD 128 GB USB 3.0 and USB while the PC is on the table, at a distance of 2 meters. He's got 2.0, and I forget about it.
Overall, happy with the clave. I was first a mechanic, and that's right guys wrote, mechanics and membrane - earth and sky. But if membrance shed, not much scary cheap THOUGH, despite what, mechanics, depending on the set of keys (there and miniatures), by definition, EXPENSIVE. But dunno, again, logically, what could be the mechanism of the keys, cleaned the contacts, and back to work. The membrane circuit was covered, it was necessary to find where the loss of, well, a lifetime she at, I didn't have much luck, latest Claudia, mentioned by me, cleaned up and said goodbye... And now it is 3 year warranty, ha! Here, the mechanics dunno how it's framed, but I have read, it is extremely dangerous to pour.
Wanted a second one to take (a second PC), BUT expensive. They are really expensive. Took Logitech with 3 year warranty.

S
StefGamer 04.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
6000 merged but it's worth it:))))

G
Garik Nevskoy 04.09.19

A4Tech KX-5MU
A4Tech KX-6MU
A4Tech KV-300H

S
Sergey 82 04.09.19

I have the Asus cerberus

S
StefGamer 04.09.19

Sergey 82
Stylish

c
callmegod 04.09.19

Marvo K936

W
WOR4UN 04.09.19

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth

b
bloomm 04.09.19

S
StefGamer 04.09.19

bloomm
I think that Claudia knows every legend and just fucking Claudia.

b
bloomm 04.09.19

StefGamer
But I would not say that the legend, successfully crossed the keyboard of an expensive and crazy at the time, and outdated g19 g11-g15 is the g510 was born.