3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 12.03.20 02:15 pm

Where to find the shotgun the \"flare\"? (Borderlands 3)

Good. For all the passing game fell only 2 of these shotguns, the first fell on the 24th level, store in a shelter.
The second fell only closer to the end of the game, in the sweep of Sozdavali-3000, with one of the big mobs.

In fact, his farm or where to look?
At 24th level, I used it up to 40+ levels, as its figures for the 24th level was wild.

The essence of the shotgun in the following: when fired, consumes 4 shell, while landing the first shell explodes, and then fly the other 3 shells in a small radius. Each shell has full damage from the shotgun and AOE effect. Both dropped me a shotgun had elemental damage with high chance of proc dotogo damage.

First drobach, 24th level, had our database of 800+ fire damage, in fact on average, a single shell struck 1600-2000 damage, the use of teak was around 1400 damage. Play shooter with his buffs the fire damage, because such figures. When throwing under the feet of any big enemy (the same Tyrant on Eden), could fly more than 8,000 one-time damage without taking damage from the bunker.

Second drobach even though fell 44 level, but his damage was only slightly higher (915 lightning, the use of teak in 1915 in the database).
0 Comments
Sort by: