3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 12.03.20 02:16 pm

Impressions of the game (Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary)

If to speak about the game as a remaster, it looks pretty good, graphics are certainly not TOP super direct, but still shows quite a colorful picture and the game compared to the original varies in tone. Is there another button to switch graphics from the original, the remaster is even now repetitive and boring at times, you can see how everything has changed with updated graphics. The only thing I screwed up the body proportions of the Master chief, hands and feet too small in my opinion compared to the torso, and a head too small in my opinion, it is similar to the original is observed.

Actually it's all with regard to the remaster, because it affects only the graphical part of the game, but all the rest of it, well, just don't know. Rewrite this review in 2020 already) And now we have shining examples of how to revive old classics, Resident Evil 2, because Anniversary with all its bright graphics which still looks good, in other plans it is very outdated looks, and to see how vysokopoligonalnye character models animirovan as the characters 20 years ago, well at least strange. Actually it's silly of course to criticize the game now, in 2020, because in 2012 was Resident Evil 2, Yes, and the remaster is only just gaining momentum, but still worth to think not only about those who when it played there in the first part, but also those who are going for the first time will get acquainted with the classics, and here you, there is nothing to which we are accustomed to in modern shooters, even sprint there. And now I do not mean that there had to push the pumping, scenici and other modern crap, and even about banal things that appeared in the series throughout its development, the same theft of military equipment, a wide Arsenal of weapons (in the game of the same human weapons, Assault rifle, Magnum Pistol, Shotgun and Sniper rifle, all), sprint even the same because in the game location and spacious enough to move a normal run is not very convenient, and set of enemies to expand it would be nice and I'm not talking about overwriting the cut scenes, at least as it was in Halo 2 Anniversary, it's something that would be worth to add then, I'm not talking about what would be nice now, but actually got a PC net port. And of course, fans of the game, I liked it because I played the original many years ago. but the way was completely only in 2010, probably because not very much interested in the series. But what about the newcomers, the game will scare those who are used to expensive cut-scenes and variety of gameplay through different things.
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
anotoleololo 12.03.20

DragonCommander56 wrote:
And now we have shining examples of how to revive old classics, Resident Evil 2, because Anniversary with all its bright graphics which still looks good, in other plans it is very outdated looks, and to see how vysokopoligonalnye character models animirovan as the characters 20 years ago, well, at least strange
you open your eyes, it's just gunport remake with hboksa 2012, and re 2 was released not long ago, ass finger entirely.

M
MLShadow 25.10.20

Played it after Halo:Rich immediately feels that the game is earlier because some opportunities are absent, and even corridors, endless copypaste corridors and bridges, while walking through them gave the impression that you walk in circles, first through them go one way, and then in reverse and it goes 2 chapters in a row! It's so much fun (NO!). Still our Spartan can not run a sprint, it is not only stupid, but also inconvenient, I even remember another shooter can not, where there would not be such a simple, obvious and necessary thing. And a weapon, a normal remote weapon that can normally shoot from a distance is almost gone, only a sniper, but it is rare, like ammunition for her, storming all the same crooked misunderstanding as in Rich, you can shoot with it only at point-blank range, and the damage does not shine, the same gun is much better, but it is rather a problem of almost all the kononos games, I do not know why they do it They must be idiots. For disappearing weapons from enemies, when you have the last shots of the last hacks, in general it would be necessary to wrest the hands of the developers from their ass, and the most important thing is that disappear mainly shotguns, then assault rifles, but the Covenant trash remains. By the way, the weapon of the Covenant is nonsense, more useless and worthless garbage and can not come up, constantly overheated, ammunition is not replenished, the speed of charges low run with him a real masochism. And the technique? Couldn't you make a normal grip for the vepres? They ride on the ground like a hovercraft, and on the ice and do go sideways, the management is just nightmarish, and with a mouse and even can not change. On the tank did not give much to ride, but in Rich this division of jockeys sometimes did not know how and where to go and stupidly wedged control, sometimes even had to go backwards to the far, as to deploy this misunderstanding was impossible. In general, could still write as much about the balance, stupid allied AI (artificial idiot), grenades and much more, but I think and so enough, it is clear that the game of stars from the sky is not enough and the only and the main it is the plot and setting.

K
KPOJINKC 25.10.20

DragonCommander56 wrote:
vivid examples of how to revive the old classics, Resident Evil 2
A vivid example of not knowing the difference between a remake and a remaster.
RE2 is a remake of the original, i.e. a re-created game partially copying the content of the original.
Halo CEA is a remaster with redrawn textures, even an instant comparison cut. Of course, the 2001 game can't have smooth animations with motion-capchur technologies. Why it is done, too, is quite obvious - RE2 is a commodity created to earn money as a result of the ideological impasse Capcom. All that was created in recent years expected to fail, they had no choice but to raise from the grave classics one by one and on its basis to create new games, investing a lot of money and getting solid sales on the way out. Halo CEA, on the othernd, is a promotional video aimed at introducing the PC audience to the universe in order to be interested in selling them the expected blockbuster Halo Infinite. Remaster takes very little time and resources, at the same time increases interest in Halo, Microsoft itself, creates information buzz in the media, on Youtube, etc. on the eve of the release of the new XBOX.

MLShadow wrote:
Our Spartan doesn't know how to sprint.
He's moving fast enough. And again, why didn't we bring the sprint, see my answer above about the difference between the remake and the remaster.
MLShadow wrote:
only sniper, but she is rare, as well as ammo for her
The obvious balance. The game should not turn into a squalid shooting range where you take out enemies with one or two shots, being out of the zone of defeat. It exists exactly to shoot the most dangerous enemies, and with shallowness must deal with conventional weapons at close to medium distance.
MLShadow wrote:
Assault all the same crooked misunderstanding as in Rich, you can shoot with it only at point-blank range
This is kind of the main weapon in the game and it can't be a misunderstanding. It's more of a misunderstanding of how it works. It perfectly coughs up both ordinary piglets and elites. But the last before the murder should remove the shields with the help of plasmogan and then make them literally one turn of this "misunderstanding." It was in Reach, it's there in CE. Made again for balance and variety of shootings. This is the pleasure of Halo, where everyone, even the worst weapon (Unggoev plasma gun) can be incredibly useful in a certain situation, and not like in other shooters you get assaulting and go with it the whole game, because other weapons stupidly did not give up.
MLShadow wrote:
covenant weapons are nonsense, more useless and worthless garbage and can not be invented
Would it be more interesting if it copied the earthly and differed only by appearance? The Covenant is a kind of alien race that evolved without contact with earthlings, it would be strange if they were yuzas human cartridges or even similar principle. Made again for diversity and balance. If you want to kill the elite quickly, you will have to use "useless and worthless garbage", otherwise you will be unwound at a high level of complexity.
MLShadow wrote:
the main thing she has is the plot and the setting
That's right! But in the setting many did not try to delve into, most of the claims to this part. For some reason, many are surprised that the sci-fi shooter is different from the typical World War II or another brave stripping of the desert from bad Arabs for the hundredth time.

Z
ZKV73 20.02.22

In this now play only under anesthesia! With tears in my eyes, I hobbled to the end! You can describe the game like this: you go (10 times) - where are you going and what the hell is it for and when will it all end ...

Z
ZKV73 20.02.22

You can only pass out of respect for the series! Toward the end, I was already shaking and my eye was twitching! It's bullshit to pass that piles to drive!!!