3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fanyk 12.03.20 02:17 pm

MK II (Dead Space 3)

has anyone found a CVT precision MK II ?
play power cutter+force gun.
gun MK II I found, but the variable accuracy found three things but why they are normal.
or maybe such a CVT is not in the game?
59 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stormreaver 12.03.20

Find MK-II and MK-V parts in principle impossible. The first are given for collecting all artifacts\circuits\butterflies, and the second for DLS with resources. But just like any other ones in the game do not roll.

F
Fanyk 12.03.20

Valorsworn
during the second pass, they are available but they need to look. I have found a lot of things and even all sorts of bed MK-II, but the CVT does not exactly can find. I suspect that he is in the coop missions.

S
Stormreaver 12.03.20

Fанык
And, well, OK.

Simply collect all the artifacts,\chain, etc., the benefit of this is done in an hour if the guides to find. (Probably)

M
MDS1S 12.03.20

And you know that it is possible to create? Why do you find them? For the collection of artifacts and other things give and the opportunity to collect himself as though. Variable precision too.
And in coop missions could be as coop missions inside the box.

R
RCTPAVUK 12.03.20

I have a question...
Is it possible after Nevozmojnoe difficulty with 100% progress and start a new game + with all cosmomare, MK-II and MK-5 frames, MK chains, and MC modules?

I
InFeaRnO 12.03.20

Would be nice to find a video or guide where painted where MK2 are. For peritoneum like me is not an option to collect the artifacts etc. due to the co-op missions.

G
GeeXtah 12.03.20

I have a question. I found tseluyuschuyu kssk made the weapon based on it was a game and think let me create a second bed, but it was not there she did not appear in the create menu, then I disassembled the first gun and it is all gone. what the hell. and another additional question is why the cutter of the lithosphere after dismantling is not going with the rotary module more?

I
InFeaRnO 12.03.20

This type of exclusive build, I also dismantled and now suffer) but it would be possible to create a drawing and not paritsa. Yes, and figs with him, with the Blinker, there is cooler stuff.

And with a heavy frame such trouble, Yes. Why they disappear from the menu. For this reason, I created a drawing with two of these housings to collect guns and then to tailor them to what you need.

G
GeeXtah 12.03.20

InFeaRnO
thanks =) also in drawings preserved. early as missed this moment.

o
onill2009 12.03.20

If someone does not know, you can hack MK2 variators improved nozzle MK2, and 2 suits, but the best beds, and a suit of chemical protection. because you have to pass the COP Bonus mission.
And the rest quietly break in aid the Art of Mani.
Repak from. Fenixx tablet from reload.- Dead Space 3.Limited Edition + 1 DLC

Hack should with new games, since the end of the game, as a rule, all collected

Press pause there is progress - the first is the condition to Dana items or costume. Then go for the head, In the head a certain number of artifacts, so with one artifact, we have to weed out 10 times, but in Chapter 4 will have access to the buns.
Is it so, I put a whole 4 bytes, - weed out zero, take an artifact or a text document, eliminate 1, Then nachinaite from a checkpoint, and repeat until there are 6 - 5 addresses
When I found the address, put it as it is written in the conditions, save and vidici, when you exit, or run your last save, you will come out a message that Takato chain or variable speed, UNLOCKED.

I
InFeaRnO 12.03.20

onill2009
Give me a save game just be a good person)

D
Dartwraith 12.03.20

onill2009

Better give 2 saves native.

o
onill2009 12.03.20

Put in file sharing
http://rghost.ru/44064103
I don't know how to use
password download save
But there is no guarantee that Conservation will work.

Or this link
http://webfile.ru/6394921

F
Fanyk 12.03.20

onill2009
thank you plow on the tablet from RELOADED.
the miner suit and flight suit is good but Arctic is still better IMHO.

Oh sorry that at 11 and 14 chapters, EarthGov artifacts not because it fetches them one by one on the whole Chapter and they're in co-op missions.
or all of their addresses as we can find?

o
onill2009 12.03.20

Fанык
I wasn't able to hack and control points Bonus mission immediately ends, even if I start from the point the mission is completed.

How to find their addresses, if their take is not possible.

F
Fanyk 12.03.20

onill2009
I'm for the Arctic, which is given in the story in Chapter 9 when closet to be found.
here it is I like best about you, there is still the costume of the engineer is always relevant in Dead Space.

o
onill2009 12.03.20

Fанык
You have the mind kastyum which is given after the ending called a legend, if so, the game + it will only doide to the first closet.

F
Fanyk 12.03.20

onill2009
on account of the legends I know I just wrote what costumes I like.
on account of EarthGov artifacts they have accidentally the same address at all?

o
onill2009 12.03.20

Fанык
I did not pay address attention And confused, let's say you managed to get a cooperative ART, but to unlock the bun, you have to meet all conditions of COP - mission, and the mission itself. to finish.
So I rushed EarthGov all at once, where do not throw everywhere a wedge. in these COP - missions. It was not only the costume but also improved the frame.

I
InFeaRnO 12.03.20

Fанык
And you have there buns from the Limited? A suit there first contact, etc.?