3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 12.03.20 02:18 pm

Browsers have stopped going to some sites

Your connection is not private

Began recently. Besides the fact that does not go to the sites, some has stopped running the video. The problem in Opera and in Google chrome but in the second a little easier with this.
time on the PC is set correctly
Windu just yesterday reset
no virus
antivirus cut down
from merely ublock extension that I disabled
Sinned on the provider but ! I yuzayu router and phone via the sites comes
26 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 12.03.20

b
belmed 12.03.20

Put all the updates on windows to carry and install the latest version of Opera, if not help to scan the computer AdwCleaner. The first paragraph should help 99%

K
Krrrva 12.03.20

belmed
Downloaded different but to no avail. Maybe not what you were looking for ? (Win7) though I no renewal did not and had no such problems

b
belmed 12.03.20

Crra
Need to install via windows update, there are a lot of them and put long

K
Krrrva 12.03.20

belmed
How many years put the same Windows and they are always cut down. Once enabled, it updated a couple of wood and wind has stopped running

b
belmed 12.03.20

Crra
The problem may be due to the fact that ended official support for Windows 7 so you need all the latest updates.

S
SKrollik 12.03.20

try to do all the options as written here https://tehnichka.pro/opera-dont-open-pages/
but maybe really the site is hacked, it is better to wait a day or two then try to go

K
Krrrva 12.03.20

SKrollik
Which is too trite advice. And trouble not only with Opera and not with one website

S
SKrollik 12.03.20

Crra
yeah, saw that now not only at the Opera. Still as variants:
to register DNS on the new
to clear the DNS cache
reset the network settings via the command line
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /release

S
SonyK_2 12.03.20

Crra
Addresses laid out here - others will be able to test at home. Maybe the problem is with the owners of sites (or do the addresses have changed) and others also will not work. The address that is visible on your screenshot binaries.mpc-hc.org I have both browsers (Opera and Firefox 67.0.3575.53 73.0.1) issue is:
Spoiler
Went to mpc-hc.org, a reference to section Binaries I have displayed thus:
https://mpc-hc.org/downloads/#binaries-main

l
longerr2007 12.03.20

I get the window popping up at the Opera when FreeGate can not immediately open the website LostFilm.After a restart FreeGate,the window disappears and the entrance to the site is free.

K
Krrrva 12.03.20

SonyK_2
Yes, on this website I go to but the error appears when I want to download it

K
Krrrva 12.03.20

belmed
what is the app set but some people don't want

S
SergeiEgorov 12.03.20

probably because of Windows 7,last month lots of problems came out,also with the connection problems of the 10 sites one writes about a private connection,the error is different,small fonts for example,the browser simply closed,with videos sometimes problems inhibit,and of the most is that I have lost all passwords from the autocomplete,nothing rocked,the cost of a license virus,will not climb,just put in sleep mode,came in half an hour,all sites are closed,the autocomplete is empty,wrote in support of the Opera answered 3 days tipo incorrect operation of Windows and all is lost,the VC broke yesterday,mail mail, etc.

K
Krrrva 12.03.20

SergeiEgorov
Gee. By the way, some VIDOS that I can't play in Opera, working in Google chrome

K
Krrrva 12.03.20

belmed
longerr2007
SonyK_2
SKrollik
It seems the problem in most browsers. Downloaded antediluvian version of Opera and there is always comes ! true to the interface shoals, with MegaCom including

K
Krrrva 12.03.20

Using firefox (never yuzal) also comes. Now just jamb the latest versions of Opera and chrome and it seems only to win 7?

s
semferot48 12.03.20

Crra
adwcleaner check, same shit as it was ,took something found and deleted , it worked.

K
Krrrva 12.03.20

semferot48
I yuzayu malwarebytes, good finds parasites

a
antonrogov 12.03.20

I have that router was. Had directly a string in the comp stick. Lost wifi, but all the sites are now opened.