3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keekoup0 12.03.20 02:23 pm

Drop in FPS at all settings with Vsync (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Hello! The picture in pabi without VSYNC for my eye quite unpleasant. The problem is that fps drops to 55 on all settings, then low, then high, generally headache. In the inventory in General may fall to 40! Without VSYNC fps is usually high, ~ 100, 60 below never fall. Tell me how to solve this problem? And is there any problem from my side? Or is it a problem of the developers? :(
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 12.03.20

keekoup0
This is a problem of the developers, more precisely synchronize client and server. It's all so, when since is drop frames and sink that would not tore the picture drops as well the rest of the frame, bringing them with input lag.
In General help or g with sync or quick traincom vertical sync.

k
keekoup0 12.03.20

Lex-one
Thank you very much

S
SergeiEgorov 12.03.20

keekoup0
I do not know in any case from time to time appear drawdown,with settings,usually in the beginning everything is fine,is a smooth change of shots,62 fps is not jumping anything,then after a couple minutes of the game,wild start to lag,fps drops to 35,then some time goes back to 62 and so 5-7 times for the rink,I thought of something from the PC a couple of days looking for a reason,what all you can test looking for viruses and still nothing found,another control character of some wood,I have the feeling that when cornering, it freezes,no field