3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 12.03.20 02:23 pm

Quest second watch (Elex)

People tell me what to do next after finding the corpse to Moscow under the hotel. Found it crumpled the note (with a hint about the secret location). What to do next?
12 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yotokura 12.03.20

Siber800
Go hand over quest Eluru.

A
Alexiya_eir 12.03.20

Yotokura
What? Found it without sense? I couldn't do it.

V
VenomTRat 12.03.20

Alexiya_eir
Have taught you the Witcher that the pen drive... I even turned off the minimap, what would not a spoiler where some NPCs

Y
Yotokura 12.03.20

VenomTRat
Hmm... Respect for that decision.))) Sorry, but I'm too soft for such radical actions.)))

S
Siber800 12.03.20

Text notes: IN a GOOD WAY These fragments need a special place in the mountains. Generously pay the landlord. The entrance will have to look for yourself. Have a good trip. P. S. father, say nothing. A corpse of Alvar are generally easy to find his friend (the guard of the pit) said that after drinking woke up at a fire in the hotel. Well I went to the hotel and went to the observation deck and leaped down, and immediately a mini camp with the corpse of Alvar found. And I asked about what to do next to understand you never know where the second bottom is a quest there, you never know Alvaro was killed, and he drank himself to death, and then they say it is too early and went to take the quest.

D
Dark Kahn 12.03.20

How to complete the quest? The note read:
In the depths of the Pit.
Today after sunset.
Get 200 splinters.
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE PREP IN ADVANCE.
And again don't let yourself grow.

But Aldur silent.

c
crazylemmy 12.03.20

Dark Kahn
Apparently a glitch found by Alvar earlier and also can not close the quest, not talk to Oran

B
Baturtless1 09.05.21

Dark Kahn
Hello, did you manage to finish the quest in the end? Now in 2021 I faced the same problem, I cannot turn in the quest

B
Baturtless1 09.05.21

crazylemmy
Hi, did you manage to complete the quest in the end? I am now with the same problem

D
Dark kahn 09.05.21

Baturtless1
I don't remember exactly, but it seems to be yes, or maybe not. That was a long time ago.

B
Baturtless1 09.05.21

Dark Kahn
Yes, I already finished, just reloaded the game)

a
anton_s1 04.07.21

Baturtless1
reboot does not help, what should I do?