3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadCell 13.03.20 12:02 am

Do not run the game (Far Cry 5)

Bought the game the incentive yupley on the running game non-responsive processes there is no game ( happens sometimes appears but resources is not ect) tell me what could be the problem (money back is not an option as all the same, the 2 times I did not PNT as on then stopped completely to work)
29 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kotik197607 13.03.20

same garbage...

D
DeadCell 13.03.20

wait for the answer of the gods Saporta jubilee simpler game from scratch rewrite

d
dima_quant 13.03.20

Well, you and unlucky guys) perestanavlivaya Vastu for Windows, will help 100% =)))

D
DeadCell 13.03.20

for every troubles Windu endure ?)

D
DeadCell 13.03.20

worst of all what I bought although I thought once that it was necessary to yupley to take and all but right now I bought I'm with her and I am suffering

p
pechenkii 13.03.20

You, apparently, percent old without the support of instructions sse 4.1/4.2. Although I had googled before to buy the game...

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 13.03.20

DeadCell
I am here purely for fun, and how you can help if you have not written a version of Windows or the version of fire wood of video or performance company.

strange you people, the battle of psychics revised chtol?

D
DeadCell 13.03.20

for the visually impaired I repeat, I ran already 2 times she even ran on not a lot but once I shut off the computer ceased on not error nothing yupley do not react to launch through steam and steam says the game is running but nothing happens OS 10kA individuals

D
DeadCell 13.03.20

precept
and where here the instructions ? if cliques'm talking on steam to play says the game is started and then nothing

v
valsid 13.03.20

purchased trims (almost immediately as the pre-order went) Deluxe yupley went through without any problems

M
MakeHtosh 13.03.20

DeadCell
support is silent

D
DeadCell 13.03.20

with support from jubilee do a damn worse Saporta't seen

B

DeadCell
check/reinstall fire wood of a card, sometimes they can fly
such was the case recently with a simple game of Unity worked, and then does not start, remove the Manager and immediately disappears, reinstalled fire wood on video and has earned
Spoiler. and yet when you call for help it is better to write the stats of the computer and the version of fire wood of video card and OS, no one knows what's behind your computer, and in profile you have not added because of information

D
DeadCell 13.03.20

i5 4440 8gb nvidia 760gtx 2gb oc win 10 pro license I launched it for fun, just a different uchetku made on Windows there it on 1 time and everything else

D
DeadCell 13.03.20

just yupley even first accounts satiate didn't want to stim Posel couple of restarts it and uplay some how tied launched, played and slept again on the game

B

DeadCell
I think it's obvious but still write, steam and yupley when you start the game from steam must be logged in/running
Spoilergate fps you had, I just got the same card, I think to take or not to take the game as AC:On lag terribly

D
DeadCell 13.03.20

30 fps on max settings

D
DeadCell 13.03.20

all on and yupley steam

D
DeadCell 13.03.20

MB blunt any ports ? the host file in Windows is also cleaned

R
Revan Reborn 13.03.20

This game should not be a problem. I uple bought the gold edition and everything is fine, 15 hours already played.