3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sigognac 13.03.20 12:03 am

Frenzy Barbarian Whirlwind IAS (Diablo 2)

1) How to obtain the highest possible 5-frame attack with two Phaseblade at ~lvl 27 Frenzy? How much IAS need to have if they both have 40%+ ? And if Grief is not boiled 40 IAS?( test with a total additional IAS to 70 (see figure) - it was like max 5 frame attack)
2) Also on Whirlwind, it is like max attack - 8 frames - how much IAS?
3) What armor can be improved cheaply?
IAS Calculator: https://diablo3.ingame.de/diablo-2/calculatoren/angriffsgeschwindigkeit/

14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 13.03.20

BB on the fretboard of any Pb IAS will give maximum speed. And BA have 34+.

Lucky you, all my gear Pertwee.

O
Obsessed 13.03.20

Frenzy Whirlwind
Sigognac is only minovala in the teeth! :D

S
Sigognac 13.03.20

Lucky you, all my gear Pertwee.
It's the editor. There you can test builds

m
minovalo 13.03.20

So in Kalk substitute the values and see. There are, however, not quite correctly assumes the speed of frenzy when his first weapon, but at a constant natakamani buff from the skill do not care for it.
In short, any Grif Pb + lawbringer (with suckers and CL) and can not be considered.
And Yes, frenzy with the BB addiction.

O
Obsessed 13.03.20

Sigognac, uncle, I'm even old memory got, povtykat in calc, writes that the two phases frenzy LVL 24 (20+torch+Gaylord) need 35% ias. :-) and ww you better check out there.

What armor can be improved cheaply?
wrong server. ;-)

S
S.D.P 13.03.20

Sigognac
swing in KL, there IAS NN ;)

O
Obsessed 13.03.20

..whirlwind-have! ;-)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 13.03.20

Sigognac wrote:
It's the editor.
I see that not robattle. What the question about the improve inexpensive? Draw perf forti, arreat, instead of Asura - lovinger, as already said above.

But if you play here, personally I can advise to change:
- tricare on duress;
accordingly, Gulick - on arreat;
- fight the Fuckers or craft IAS/CB/stats/Reza/leach;
of Verdugo Thong;
ring Twister for Raku/Kraft with ar/stats/Reza/leach or a second Raven;
- again, lovinger, if the fight will change.
To swap two sticks 3 VC do not forget.

i
iamviktor 13.03.20

Question, if you put 2 stormlash + 2 rings twist, all this % the wind will be how to work? to fold or separate the probability of each breeze? What LVL will the wind? cumulative or what? and what do we get?

i
iamviktor 13.03.20

And one more question) if you put the skiller druid Barbu who was blowing wind rings LVL raise? Seems that no^^
It's all addiction minute.

m
minovalo 13.03.20

The chances of the skill of the same level are added, different - are considered separately. CtC for each weapon your.
and what do we get?
Crap.

+Sk is not affected.

i
iamviktor 13.03.20

passed
Thank you for the info I'll know!

I
Immense 13.03.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Sanchez Ramirez wrote: fighting on the Fuckers or craft IAS/CB/stats/Reza/leach
As for me, I wear a craft, I can only if they are well, very good, and the Fuckers that 350% damage for all daemons (and all bosses are demons), +thanks to the aura of lawbringer undead will fall from one splash.
Also don't forget about the shaft, bezplatnemu Persia goes well, and paired with a 15% string can be in CA to be quieter, with ansata falls (tested on the skin of my beaver).
Everything else I agree completely.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 13.03.20

Immense
Well I Prentice was, I 20/10/14 dex/lres 21/3 ll/ 3 ml, so wear them. Of course, if they have any left for Barba fashion will well stump them.