3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SGGD 13.03.20 12:04 am

The problem with the ASUS DUAL-GTX1060-6G

Good day!
After assembling all components, I installed Windows 10 64 bit and also installed all drivers for the equipment (from the box).
As a result, the system worked stably. After installing a few games, they run quietly, but when it comes to the gameplay monitor gives a black screen and the video card fans start spinning at maximum speed. In the end, the PC responds only to the RESET key. After rebooting and restarting the game repeats the situation described above.
Reinstall Windows 10 64 bit and the latest drivers on the manufacturer website didn't yield positive result. Update the motherboard BIOS the situation as not improved. Monitor connected via HDMI adapter-VGA, I tried to connect the TV directly via HDMI - the situation remained unchanged.
Motherboard MSI Z370-A PRO:
https://ru.msi.com/Motherboard/Z370-A-PRO/Specification
Power supply Seasonic S12II-620:
http://www2.seasonic.com/product/s12ii-620-2/?lang=ru
Intel Core i7-8700K Coffee Lake 6 core (Hexa Core) CPU with 3.70 GHz:
https://www.intel.ru/content/www/ru/ru/products/processors/core/i7-processors/i7-8700k.html
RAM G. Skill Ripjaws 16GB 16GVRB V DDR4 3200 CL16 Kit (2x8GB):
http://www.gskill.com/en/product/f4-3000c16d-16gis
SSD 120GB ADATA Premier SP580
http://www.adata.com/ru/specification/379
Hard drive 2Tb SATA-III Seagate Barracuda (ST2000DM006)
Possible to try the card on another PC no. Tried to run AIDA64 to test the video card, drove 2 hours, the fans were working normally, the temperature at the maximum load was raised to 67 degrees. Then launched the game again, black screen and fans work at maximum speed.
What could be the problem? And what to do in this situation?
36 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 13.03.20

SGGD wrote:
did you install any driver for the equipment (from the box).
With off site nvidia it is desirable to put on the graphics card.. As an option to get the map and run the game through the insertion, in order to identify what the problem it. Then disable the built-in map may conflict with it =)

b
bloomm 13.03.20

There is a similar problem the person has

R
Ryazancev 13.03.20

SGGD
Furmark tried.
Look at the data in GPU-Z whether all corresponds to the factory preset frequencies.
Check voltage (especially the RAM).
Can check the RAM memtest.
Look at this SMART storage memory (hard drive and SSD).
In аиде64 run a stress test the whole system and look at all the graphs, I can put them.
The problem may not be with the video card (most likely)

S
SGGD 13.03.20

Now at work, evening at home will. To accomplish your goal.
bloomm
Fire wood tried to put with of. sites have not helped. Ran WOT on integrated graphics (unless 1060) on minimum settings goes. Tried to change the slot for connecting video card - black screen and valves on all cylinders.

S
SGGD 13.03.20

Ryazancev
In the morning while the coffee is drank, drove 10 minutes in Hades. Just in case the screenshot did, but maybe did not the need.

S
SGGD 13.03.20

Spoiler

R
Ryazancev 13.03.20

SGGD
The power cable connects the video card try to change to another (there are 2).
It is advisable to look at all the graphs, Use a broken (or bought AIDA?).
Can in the BIOS to put the RAM voltage of 1.35 (for reliability).
And you can just experiment and immediately put a frequency of 2133 MHz RAM. If the black screen will not exactly RAM.

S
SGGD 13.03.20

Ryazancev
There are two 6пин connector on one cable are to each other, tried both.

S
SGGD 13.03.20

Ryazancev
In the evening I will download and try

b
bloomm 13.03.20

SGGD wrote:
Ran WOT on integrated graphics (unless 1060)
Well try to disable the integrated card through device Manager.

R
Ryazancev 13.03.20

SGGD
And can Afterburner to lower the frequency on the video card (memory and CPU). Sometimes it happens that the video card frequencies does not hold.

S
SGGD 13.03.20

Good day, got to the computer all the same.

Spoiler

R
Ryazancev 13.03.20

SGGD
And what frequency the RAM is just for the 3200 MHz the voltage is very low (must be 1.35 V). Even 2133 MHz 1.2 V it is necessary that was not 1,184 V.

S
SGGD 13.03.20

I do not rummage in computers, but one thing I can not understand. AIDA ship system to maximum. Has been working for forty minutes. GPU Tweak shows that the map loaded to the max. Black screen no fires, the cooler works in a normal mode. So what's the problem when I start the game. Before the test as well flew. While at the highest settings I managed five minutes at WOT to ride as soon as I set ultra, again a black screen and a pinwheel flew. Removed again at high a few moments again was able to play.

Spoiler

S
SGGD 13.03.20

Spoiler

R
Ryazancev 13.03.20

SGGD
Try in the BIOS to set the factory settings of the RAM (frequency, voltage, timings). You have it at 2133 MHz is now working, instead of 3000 or 3200 (what exactly is it you I don't know).
Or just the voltage until patch it up to 1.2 V was. Frequency 3000-3200 MHz have to put 1.35 V!!!!
Put the screenshots under spoilers please?.

S
SGGD 13.03.20

Okay, now try. Spoilers I did the right thing?? And I didn't even know how to do it.

S
SGGD 13.03.20

Spoiler
I did the right thing?

S
SGGD 13.03.20

Only AIDA 1.184 still shows

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 13.03.20

Why are these difficulties? If the problem was RAM, integrated graphics then WoT would not have worked. After all, there were used the same memory with the same frequency. However, WoT is working fine...
I personally suspect the graphics card. If you bought it in Russia and warranty is still valid, feel free to carry on checking to the store.