3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 13.03.20 12:05 am

Impressions of the game (Farm Manager 2018)

Tried this game and here's my opinion:

Pros.
Nice graphics.
A lot of crops for cultivation.
There are different cattle.
A sufficient number of equipment.
Easy interface.

Cons.
For fast processing of each field requires a minimum of 1 unit of equipment.
Through an asphalt road, our workers are not a commodity.
If cancel, then when you resume, the employee will start over (plowing, cultivation, etc.), even if you see that the field is processed by 99%.
At the minimum speed of the game, the technique twitch.
There is no possibility to dismiss all employees.

The first hour of the game everything goes fine. Build the fields, chickens, hare, cows... the Problems start with the development of new fields. You see, to move equipment to a new task, it is necessary to wait, when it will complete the action And return to the hangar. When you have several large fields, and often they appears, the fungus, the weed, something else kind of attack, and you need it all to eliminate - you have to ask EVERY time a task technique. Or are you trying to have time to handle 5 field 2 tractors, either buy 5 tractors, 5 sprayers, 5 barrels, etc. Isn't it crazy? And each piece of equipment consumes money, not to mention buying.
But, imagine that you have 5 fields and 100... the Whole map will be in the hangars for equipment...

The result: a shoddy game which in play market millions. No different from fritupleynyh games on Android, except it does not require money to increase endurance employees. Although, in my opinion, this feature is just cut from the game, as it has all the hints.
To buy the game. If you really want to try it, first download torrent and then decide for yourself - is she worth buying or not.

My personal game score: 3 points out of 10.
The usual Free2Play project, without the obsessive requests to buy the premium pack. Free download on PlayMarket such a project and do not see any difference.
2 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-DIMAS 13.03.20

I fully agree with the author!!! and I hate that for so long, even at the highest speed the game is still not fast. Still a lot a lot of flaws and inconveniences, as if the developers did not play in his work.

e
e13geni4 13.03.20

insel260
1. I have through the asphalt ( even highways ) are.
2. And I have TWO tractors cope with 6-8 fields, while having only ONE unit of each type ( 1 plow, 1 cultivator, 1 seeder, 1 Dobrescu, etc.) Just at the same time appoint different types - one works, the other cultivates etc to start early ( in early April as soon as the function field will light ) , everything in time, even 10 fields.Must have at least one spare tractor, while one is resting, another is already set to work.
Bad, of course, that under each Assembly requires a separate space in the garage, it is not clear why this is, my plows and seeders well it was lying near the garage...And the garage will not be enough.