3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexHaze3.0 13.03.20 12:05 am

Leaked memory (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The trouble is this: the PC is 8 GB of DDR4 RAM, but nismotrya on it after 5 minutes the game crashes(for example Witcher 3, Dying Light), although written in the recommended system requirements 8GB. The problem is with the RAM, maybe when you put the paging file to 2 GB, then nothing flies. No FP then takes off. In parallel with the game, nothing is running, or something I do not see. Memory frequency 2133. Percent Amd R5 1500x. View 7 x64. What's the matter???
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 13.03.20

LexHaze3.0
This happens if the graphics on the highest to put vidyuhi at least write what you have, and buy another bar operatives, just in case.

L
LexHaze3.0 13.03.20

KIBERMAX
Vidyuhi standards. 1050ti GTX 4 GB. The average stable 50 FPS, but then again, crashes without FP

M
MagicHero 13.03.20

LexHaze3.0
Percent of AMD in General, RAM is picky and it was better to put 2 laths on 4 gig. For me personally, in the ancient percents from Intel and when I was 7 that I had actually disabled the paging file and never had problems (were really 16 gigs).

V
Vovan Wolfovich 13.03.20

MagicHero
He then nasozdavali about Opera said the same, it is necessary to add a swap file on the demolition (for a gaming PC ideally). Himself with 32GB, it nafig not rested, in any game there is no problem.
Even однаhttp://forums.playground.EN/dishonored_2/prosadki_do_30_fps-959475/#comment-17252354
Moreover, what has driven, as I understand it, ONE bar of RAM, so even with a frequency of 2133, it's bad for him. Could not reap 1000. Better yet, buy a 2x8 kit of kit, the price is not too big.
A clear lack of RAM.