3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark_KRONOS 24.09.19 01:11 pm

Workaround with soap in the game (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

In General, it turned out to make a more or less clear picture in the game with the following settings:
Resolution rendering (important!): 100%
Texture resolution: High
Anisotropic filtering(important!): Low
Particle quality: Low
Bullet holes: Off
Tessellation: Off
The resolution of shadows: Medium
Buffering local shadows: On
The buffered shadows from the sun On
Shading background light: Off
Lighting particle: Medium
Smoothing (important!): Off
The intensity of the FILMIC (important!): 0.00
Grit: 0.00

In the lobby don't look at the ladder, the game will not be particularly noticeable in the dynamics. But away will be easier to see enemies and everything else than before. I hope others will help in this way to get rid of soap in the game.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 24.09.19

Dark_KRONOS
If Monique 1080p - something that will not make soap. In 2K and 4 K all right. So now in most games. The same rage 2, metro or control in 1080 p soap in 4K, everything is super clear. Itself long suffered with this, in the end, thrown in the trash the old Monique. Developed by special in full HD making the soap.

z
zetram 24.09.19

nvidia experience to help,there you can fine sharpness and detail to pull+in game settings resolution imaging to deliver 125-130% is for 1080p

A
Ar4er2016 24.09.19

Dogma
Well, as 2060 in 2K and 4K standards? :)

D
Dark_KRONOS 24.09.19

Dogma
In 2K initially, it was the soap that's the way it only helped to get rid of him, otherwise his eyes stupidly followed you squint and look at if there's an enemy or not.

zetram
That is, if you have NVIDIA. I have the same method may still be suitable for owners of graphics cards from AMD.

D
Dogmit 24.09.19

Ar4er2016
2060 for 2K, but malovato. for 4K you need something powerful

C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.09.19

Dark_KRONOS
any help this pig, to the streams, it looked cool and as I entered the game it sucks not only in terms of soap well and the whole plan component, an indie game Insurgency Sandstorm is much steeper wakes retarded cull off duty and bidonvilles, BF 3 ito steeper wakes, even in terms of graphics, 2019 MF and BF normal 1 the most extreme part of all shooters to large scale...

N
Natali Fedorenko 24.09.19

the solution for owners of cards nvidia, alt+z filter - I put the sharpness to taste.

H
Horse567 24.09.19

Dogma
I have a 2K monitor and still the soap.

D
Dogmit 24.09.19

Horse567
what kind of monitor and peck at you?

S
Saints Russia 24.09.19

That's what this misery? And this is the maximum graphics settings without smoothing and scale 180

H
Horse567 24.09.19

Dogma
Horse567
what kind of monitor and peck at you?
All there in the profile.