3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antrix2k 13.03.20 12:07 am

Need help cheater (SotFS) (Dark Souls 2)

The theme, actually, you know what... I hope. This is the case, there are two copies of the game (one enabled, the second I sent the gift, because the other didn't. I already bought DS2:SotFS and wanted to make a gift). So, I want to check ban for elevated in cheater of things. No, I don't want to put Ciencin and other Artmann. Need a person who enjoys the benefits of civilization con and he told me the game takes off 99 souls of a great hero (normal white, not bossowski). Who can help, please write in the VC vk.com/sunderland_james. To write here not sure. Can kill till the cows come home - all subsequent messages just ignore it but ive more I will not go.
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 13.03.20

For armor ban a cheater too, smart guy.

S
Sitis133 13.03.20

Antrix2k
Guys want a shitload of souls and, moreover, not to strain ? Memories of JEITA - upgrade coal feud to somewhere 6(better 10) level,put on armor to increase the number of points a shower and just standing in that Loka will raise to 50k a shower for a couple of minutes,this is not to mention the 300k for the Lord of the Giants,which is one of the easiest bosses in the game.I have a Persian in NY where the 230+ level +-50 of them with this Loki. Well, maybe everybody knows about it,but why not write something)

S
SemyStall 13.03.20

I better copy of the game give than to check checked.

s
s1ash3r 13.03.20

The boys and I gear distribute. 32K cm

S
Shadowarm 13.03.20

Enrage the players,polanisia the game cheats

D
DeroyA 13.03.20

Everyone is talking about the SM servers, but so anybody and not proved and not confirmed it)

P
Play fomiiiiiiiiii 23.03.21

It is not necessary to write here. You can minus even to the point of being blue in the face - I simply ignore all subsequent messages, and I will not go into the topic anymore.

Okay, huh? A person created a topic, wrote that he would never go here again, and the link in VK does not open. vk.com/sunderland_james