3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trigger. 13.03.20 12:07 am

[error][ 8] : not Enough storage is available to process this command (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

win7 64% i5 4430 + gtx 1070 8g + 8g prompt, how to solve the problem don't already know, searched many forums, but no solution helps, it's funny but on the old gtx 660 2g everything worked fine, the game crashes right during the boot menu, does anyone know how to solve this problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 13.03.20

Trigger.
Stalker - game capricious.On some maps runs without problems,on the other - through the ass.If GOG version I have is in DX10 the ERS runs,the disk version of hell,black screen.PM today version GOG does not start.ERS and SN t Gogi DUT is not above 60FPS(
When I uninstall the game,delete the folder World and GSC from the registry the same folder in the scrap.Re-reinstall.If does not help,then the demolition of Wines

V
VovanFitisov 13.03.20

If not run due to the graphics card, then download the emulator graphics cards. Maybe it will help.

a
aka_sektor 13.03.20

Trigger.
the game is not original, right? Apparently some fashion.
Read here: https://modders-wiki.ru/xr:Line_359

T
Trigger. 13.03.20

aka_sektor
The game is clean no mods, I wonder what a clear sky with mods and without running stably.

T
Trigger. 13.03.20

And another interesting fact on nepropitannoy the game menu is loaded without problems, but when you put the patches before the game menu even comes and crashes with errors, by the way today was such [error]Arguments : Invalid video stream. I sinned on a new graphics card which the game does not recognize, however, clear sky is without problems, so I don't understand what's going on here.

a
aka_sektor 13.03.20

Trigger.
so you put the patches. The game is not steam version? Pirates? It is unlikely you can still buy the disc entities.

T
Trigger. 13.03.20

The game is licensed from the disk.

G
Guest 22.06.23

I've been considering getting into welding, and this article gave me a lot of clarity on what to look for in a welding machine. The tips on understanding duty cycle and adjusting amperage are particularly helpful. find more info