3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-Fox 13.03.20 12:08 am

Barkakoty in case you will be interested... (Diablo 2)

First wanted to say that not repulsed hollows how to add articles in wiki, so I write here. I hope that the main paradoxes(or whoever) will help me in the future.

Yesterday they dug in their docks and found there govnosayt I have written, but never published the article. A couple of years ago I decided to write Ged at Eske, but even as something burned out and did not finish the basic part of leadership tactics. Anyways, as to finish I'm not going, and in a recent issue with eskimi quite relevant, then lay out the work in the form in which it exists, and who may this information will be useful. So there you go:

Fire Sorceress 95% ES
The guide is targeted at the audience that even heard of what is Pvp, so I'm not going to write all quadrupeds nonsense, like deciphering common abbreviations, or that FB Sorka *attention!* use attack skill of hairball. But will paint 3 types of equipment:

perfect to aspiring pvp Sorka knew what to strive for;

-base, rather it is a maximum in the realities of GHGs;

-budgety, which is suitable for beginners and those who don't want zadrotit for the Enigma.

I would also like to clarify that we will further discuss about a fairly passive character with not the greatest damage, so if you are ready to fight for 5-10 minutes, then maybe this not for you, Sorka. And I highly recommend pump it up to 95+ LVL, because at lower levels, significantly lower DMG. Nevertheless, our small quite versatile, she antikarov half palm milling can be counted.

So that will give us the EU and why do we need it? To start Sorka with the EU becomes tenacious Vita against a number of builds; due to the fact that KHP us is 5% of the damage we are not so dependent on light and fire of cut and cold cut, over and interest others in General score; then, we do not depend on jars with mana that in addition to convenience, allows to impose your style of play, you will be able to set the pace of the duel, forcing the enemy to attack. And most importantly, your mana, part of your life, very quickly regenerates. In addition to the EU the advantages include high mobility witches, attack range and ease of control.

But not so sweet that the EU also has its disadvantages. First, the resists work after energy shield, ie to reduce damage taken to mana in any way, except pumping the synergy is impossible. Secondly, there are types of damage that bypass the EU and the influence at once of HP, which is not rocked at all, namely: poison dmg, open woulds and crash. Third, because of the pumping energy shield and it's synergy damage will be noticeably lower than that of pure FB sorcy.

But don't worry, these disadvantages only at first sight so serious, in fact, only a couple of assemblies we are able to deliver problems. Probably enough prelude, it's time to move on to more pressing issues.

Stats:

The stats we will scatter *now I'm probably going to surprise you again* depending on the equipment and invent.

- The power. In buteena version page brought to 60 under frosty. In the basic and ideal option p must be reduced to 146(eth monarch) or 156(not eth monarch).

- Dexterity. Download Dex until you get 75% block in block Assembly.

- Vita. Here not throw a single point.

- 'énergie. Here Manu overclock at all, throw everything else.

Skills:

With the skills all just there rusilovka one for all three types of gear.

Branch zip:

- telekinesis: 20. This skill is a synergy to our EU, the more you pump, the less damage goes to mana. When TV=0, damage on mana is 200%, i.e. in 2 times more. when TV=20, damage to mana is 75%, i.e. a quarter less than the actual.

- teleport: 1

- Communicating to the EU: 3

- Energy Shield: 19. It is a lot to inject to block the Assembly from memory was the EU 95%.

A branch of the fire:

- Warmth: 1. We will accelerate the regeneration of MP.

- Fireball: 20

- Communicating to Meteor: 2

- Meteor: 20

- Fire mastery: 1. If by some miracle you will fill 98 or 99 LVL, the extra SK throw here.

- Fire bolt: All that remains, preferably 18+(95 lvl)

Equipment:

When building a character the first thing I wanted to gain more skills, 105 FCR, 60 or 86 FHR. After, I needed the opportunity, if necessary, to suit the block or lift required to resist the positive value. And with fewer stat points to spend on str and Dex, plus with the armor namutit more mana and imm.

The basic version of the gear:

Caster:

Head - Shako (shael);
Amul - 2sorc/10 fcr it is strongly recommended to have 1-3 buns from the list in order of importance str, mp, fire, light res, hp.
Gun - English, with good RES.
Body - eni in mp or bp.
Shield - spirit monarch 35 fcr/110+mp. if aMule less than 20 p, the eth monarch.
Peppers - Frostburn.
Rings - soj and soj
Belt - Arach
Sneaker craft caster boots 50+mp, and strongly recommend having them 1-3 buns, arranged in order of importance frw, fhr, fire res, light res.
Swap memory 9es / 1+ca or cta + lidless, and memory in the trunk for precast.

Invent - torch 20/18+; good any; Schiller's 35+ HP; tar 15+/17. Depending on whether there is on bots FHR or not, put or SC with FHR or 5/17 tar.

Block.

In the unit we are replacing a few things on these:

Amulet - 2сора / 15+ FCR / MP
Body - 35/13 viper (shael)
Shield - Whitstan guard (shael)
Sneaker Or Waterwalk 65 or caster boots frw/50+mp/9dex +pois res or fhr.
Invent - finish off the fhr to 60 (what and how much to deciduate depends on the shoes, and invent against the casters).

In addition to the block Assembly in the trunk still keep:
andariel visage (Gul); raven or tiara 2sorc/20fcr/mana (shael) + To belt or shako (cham) for cbf; tiara 2sorc/23+edr/2 soc (shael+sol); amul 2sorc/23+edr.

Budget gear

In the budget version of the gear I aim to achieve the greatest possible cheapness, losing as little as possible knockdown and survivability.

Caster.

Head - Shako (shael)
Amul - tr amu
Gun - English
Body - viper (shael)
Shield - lidless (jwl 20mp)
Peppers - Frostburn
Rings - soj and soj
Belt - Arach
Sneaker boots caster 50+ mp ++
Swap memori 9ес or KTA+lidless.

Invent - 1 FHR SC/ 8 skylarov 20-25 HP/ 10 Sch 17mp 0-10hp/ tor4 more-less / any any.

Block.

Amul - 2sorc/15+fcr/mp
Shield – Whitstan guard (shael)
Sneaker Waterwalk 60+
Invent - put 1 SK FHR

In the trunk:
Tiara 2sorc/23+edr/2soc, Amul 2sorc/23+edr, Rhyme, Memory, if you use cta and Lidless.

Ideal gear:

Caster:

Head – 2sorc/20fcr/30frw/90mp/60hp/2soc (jwl 7fhr/15mp/30Fres/4Repl + Psaphire)
Amul – 2sorc/10fcr/30str/60hp/110mp
Gun – Magic orb 3FireSkill/20fcr/3fb/3meteor/3Fmastery/80mp/2soc (jwl 7fhr/15mp/30Fres/4Repl + jwl 7fhr/15mp/30Lres/4repl)
Belly – Eni
Shield – Spirit Monarch Perf
Peppers – Frostburn
Rings – soj and soj
Belt – Arach
Sneaker Caster boots 30frw/10fhr/60mp/5%imm/40Fres
Swap – cta+lidless;

Invent – tor4 Perf; Perf Anni; 9 Skylarov for 45 HP; 10 sc 20/17.

Block.

Head – Tiara 2sorc/20fcr/30frw/60hp/90mp/2soc (jwl 7fhr/15mp/30Fres/4Repl + shael)
Amul – 2sorc/20fcr/20dex/110mp
Belly – Perf Viper (shael)
Shield – Whitstan guard (shael)
Sneaker – Blood Craft Boots 30frw/10fhr/9dex/20hp/10repl/40mp

Invent – a Skiller fhr + sc 5/17

In the trunk:
Tiara 2sorc/20fcr/30frw/60hp/90mp/2soc (jwl 7fhr/15mp/30Fres/4Repl + cham); Tiara 2sorc/25edr/2soc(shael+sol); Magefist; sc 5/17; 9 Es Memory+3ca.

Tactics.

Before moving on to the tactics, I'd like to tell you a few tricks and techniques that I used against a number of different builds.

Move.

Our Sorka will use several types of move, ranging from the banal TP from the enemy, with a custom FB in his direction, and finishing by walking on the meteors.

So, the most basic thing to know is teleport in the direction of their verbolov or move their Fairborn. Carrying out all just to the side (not with him, not from him but aside) from the enemy throw 2-3 FB and fly in the course of their movement a little ahead of your spells; then again 2-3 FB again and fly ahead of your spells is a great passive tactics, is well suited when you need to otragenie MP, so will go as a primary move.

TP for meteors. Throw the meteor, make a TP to the place where he should land, then casting meteor and TP there.

Running on the meteors. Castes meteor far away, and runs into it, then casting meteor and runs. Be applicable mainly against druid.

Run. Used to wymagania with locks the enemy in a battle at medium range against casters.

Locke.

Namlook. Carrying out simple: attacking nick clamped the skill of the enemy, and all the spells flying at the enemy. Sometimes simple Locka enough to the enemy impaled himself on your fireball.

Chinlock.It allows us to teleport directly into the enemy, even if he moved outside of your screen, and chainlock can be done several times for one attack. Since I only played right-click, that you recommend, then tell you about the performance of only such a China. He be carrying faster and easier than the loc using LMB and trow. In General, clamped nick the enemy from FB(PCM), then, without releasing namioka might move his feet, switch on the TP, and again on FB. After we do the teleport you need to update namlock, and if you ask, to hold again Chine.

Chinlock with telekinesis. It's like a normal chinlock, only to teleport kastuete 1-2 times the skill of telekinesis. Ie zalochili nick the enemy from FB, switched on the telly, and after less than half a second(at this time, lead the cursor to your feet), switched on etc, updated namlook. Important! if the enemy is outside of your screen, then cast telekinesis makes no sense. Reception used mainly against the AIOC.

Attack. Attack your Sorka would, to put it mildly, not often, she's mostly fighting and counterattacking passive, but there are sometimes duels can go on the attack. So I'd like to tell you how to go on the attack. The first thing I do is go to the front, I initially overfly the enemy to the right from a distance of 1.5 of the screen, flew it around close in a spiral, and after a full turn or a few, depending on the accuracy of enemy projectiles and the dangers in this area, I find myself within sight of the screen. Well, then either TP to nick or namlock/chinlock or shooting at medium ranges, with the small dashes.

Okay, enough with the sheets, it is time to say a few words about the Pvp.

Amazon

Amazons I rassmotrju only two types: Bawku, Kombu. With the first there is nothing difficult, put block armor(if AMCI 100 s, then another, etc. a tiara) and carry her chinacame, you can still Chine+TV.

But with the combo a bit more complicated. Komba, in contrast to the simple bulky, has bad news for us the attack of the poisonous materials UV free no Darts. Once in the poison with our resist, HP quickly drop to 1, once again in the venom or run into a light bolt, Sorka die. I recommend in this duel to keep a distance of 1-1.5 screen AMC to fly around in a circle, with this radius, and tactfully to fire at FB ahead of its movement . The AMC is never on the spot will not stand, so no point of spamming it is not. Try to anticipate where she will run, or do, use FB to drive it where you need. Overall, it's a relatively random duel, but safe. What about her damage with a bow, the last HP we don't shoot. Put Block armor on the head a tiara with etc.

Assassin

Kik and Ghost for we do not present virtually any threat. Principle really with a mighty kicker, I didn't fight, and khostov, which at least took 2K Phys DMG probably will not be on PG. In General, these assassins are designed for s and venom, with a small physical damage. Ov and venom latest HP not removed, and against FISA we have a tiara with the others(if not enough of the tiara, there is still Amul etc., but I'm against them, it is not used). In General, wearing block, tiara etc., play as you want - they are not dangerous.
138 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gav 13.03.20

T-Fox wrote:
But... apparently I'm old. Was so lazy to argue, so lazy you can't even imagine.
kkkkk.

T
T-Fox 13.03.20

I therefore made this topic so you don't have to write bukafff lot. They say I can see a witch like this once and gave Recalling.

G
Gav 13.03.20

T-Fox wrote:
Swap – cta+lidless;
Wai notes cta + spirit?

Q
QLinkee 13.03.20

I have not read, but I approve.

T
T-Fox 13.03.20

Dobermn
Well, supposedly to be able and blocks to raise.

G
Gav 13.03.20

T-Fox
why the block on AnVir pvp? as you said - went to akure, podelilsa continue to fly. change still, PFF, spirit dressed and went to bend with intercom - -

D
Dosmotr 13.03.20

not found the secret tactics chanlaka available only sorkam, enomics you..

G
Gav 13.03.20

Dosmotr
secret techniques on display birds are not exposed.

T
T-Fox 13.03.20

Dobermn
Open and unfair different things. And Yes, Sorka was done with the possibility of game for fair pvp. Well bezplatna Sorka leads much more passive game vs milishnikov than a block. I couldn't stand to play even more passive, it requires nerves of steel.
Theoretically tapasivat can anyone and without block, but in practice I would have unwound in the soup.

G
Gav 13.03.20

T-Fox
open and unfair one and the same. I do like that. if in the open we agreed on the rules of pvp, there is already no Bo will play against Eski Bo full game.
XS, killed all the active players in recent years hide without block, but still light, without any 3-hour liabilities. FB by Sorka so generally easy.

S
Slayer_S 13.03.20

T-Fox
what about the difference between 95 EC FB and 76 ? what is the most versatile ?

PS thanks for the guide, standards guides here a little

G
Gav 13.03.20

Slayer_S
T-Fox wrote:
Nevertheless, our small quite versatile, she antikarov half the palm of your hand

G
Gav 13.03.20

T-Fox
and by the way, at the expense of meteors, how many urma FB by Sorka played and not felt profit from them. they have less damage than two of FB, and to cast suparno and very difficult to get there. came to the conclusion that FB just much effektivnee than FB + meteor. the meteor was considered only as a humiliation, all sorts of druids and other specks of the type Peary.

T
T-Fox 13.03.20

Dosmotr
Too slow spend a Chine on the left. The only Persian I have to use, as you put it secret tactics chainlike PAL. There it is useful. And the first attack was made ... whatever.

G
Gav 13.03.20

T-Fox wrote:
After we do the teleport you need to update namlook
you can not update, and so it is not srivatsa if you hold the cursor where you want.

T
Torum. 13.03.20

Gosu guide.

T
T-Fox 13.03.20

without 3 time liabilities
Let's not. I played milesnick and I saw your passive. Even AMC was playing and saw your pasiv, and even heard about your dub a duel. Can't imagine how you quickly played vs the beavers of the river Rhine,srdna, DSA and Torum.

Slayer_S
Well, 76 the EU is also quite versatile. I don't want to compare them.

S
Slayer_S 13.03.20

T-Fox wrote:
Well, 76 the EU is also quite versatile. I don't want to compare them.
you both played ? which one you liked more ? and what is the least passive ?

G
Gav 13.03.20

T-Fox
well, you as the inspection is predictable, allocated duel against the only two antikarov, though I didn't passivel in them, but rather merged, in order not to choke, when you were not antichrome, any duel lasted for 20 seconds, and fly away always you. oak had to strangle because he's on a bluff got me, saying that it's impossible. this is the only example in all the years, and you like a girl, mentioned only about it. With Torum playing standards, without liability, DS generally the body which can act to razbiti. the passive makes no sense, with him no one has a chance against Eski, the example of the oak is good proves.

T
Torum. 13.03.20

T-Fox wrote:
and the same Torum
Sounds like Reina, srdna, DSA, all the other beavers servers (even Bo barb), and so be it, toruma. What is really so.