3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zilot11 13.03.20 12:12 am

How can I disable God mode? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How can I disable God mode? Please tell me.
20 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryHunter 13.03.20

Start a new game

_
__DOC__ 13.03.20

zilot11
Again to type in the console.

A
Archangel517 13.03.20

To log into the game not including the trainer

z
zilot11 13.03.20

__DOC__ Thanks

N
Nohchik1ant 13.03.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
I do not understand people like you. why insult the man just because he uses cheats,everyone plays as he wants and how he wonders for this and created games.(it's not online play)

S
Smitters 13.03.20

I think the games not worth playing...they are not for you, it is quite objectively.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 13.03.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
75% of the cancers on the website can't do without cheats and mods to play good games

J
JUnnAmmED 13.03.20

bacmag921
The IQ level of this fellow clearly does not exceed 10,so why not say it the whole truth?

S
Sanya Gladyshev 13.03.20

bacmag921
I don't agree with you, games are not in order to coaches played (at least good)

P
Padshiy Cheshir 13.03.20

God Mode.... In the Witcher? Duh, you just trashed all 200%.

w
w83 13.03.20

Cheats are sometimes necessary. Here for example the person is crippled, one - armed.

M
MaxStyle 13.03.20

w83
Yeah of course,excuses the weak people,here take a look
Спойлерhttp://www.twitch.tv/therealhandi/v/5030728

d
david2222 13.03.20

cheats are only necessary if the person hands do not grow out of the place

N
Nohchik1ant 13.03.20

Sanya Gladyshev
where I wrote that games are designed for trainers or cheats,I wrote that everyone likes to play them differently.

K
KanoVoxLian 13.03.20

How can I disable God mode? with the left mouse button

J
JOKERIVAN 13.03.20

Everyone plays as he wants, everyone has a choice to use cheats or not, but does not force anyone to use them, if not fun to play against enemies die with 2 punches, but don't want to restart the difficult part for 10 times, why not use the cheat on immortality(I now had a trainer to take the half-elf, who resent the loss of Quint and throws in a dogfight, I'm 32, he's killing me with 4 strokes, it should be about 150, the fight in the narrow room, particularly not jump, so what to do in such a situation, what is better, to reduce the complexity(which can also be regarded as a cheat) to use the immortality or 250 times to reboot by killing your nerve cells, the question is rhetorical). How to read these topics, 95% of just pryamorukih geeks, or who never cheats is not used and does not use, so let's ridicule everyone and everything. And maybe you are stupid students, it hurts a lot to show off, also my achievement in life, the game is just entertainment, who cares how you passed the test, with cheats or without, reward you for it will not, on the head not Pat

E
Ellinka 13.03.20

zilot11
god off

m
mrnkou 13.03.20

sorry, a bit unrelated: what is the god mode from god2 and god3?

K
Kuritsan 27.04.21

Fuck you, I went to this site for an answer, not Sports. Maybe Cheats are needed to be used !!!

I
Ilya Razuvaev 27.04.21

zilot11
If the console, god 0.
I put it myself, because very much one fight was not given (do not hit, it was once)