3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meownet 13.03.20 12:14 am

How to create a gain? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I can not understand.
When the research create the gain they write - you get 1 copy, others you can create in development.
But in menu development these gain I can't find anywhere.
And how to create them?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShellSPb 13.03.20

meownet
Carefully read and begins to fall with the bad guy, and you can also find in chests!
To create them is impossible.

N
Niberos 13.03.20

meownet
When creating armor or weapons, there will be the opportunity to put your mod gain developed in the research.

N
Niberos 13.03.20

meownet
For example
Explore
Spoiler
Create
Spoiler
Choose our strengthening in the list
Spoiler

T
Tdante 13.03.20

Bugs there are. Not all of the gain actually appear in the inventory after the study. For example, I have bioconverter appeared. It really does not have in the inventory also shows how much of the gain was 24 and left 24.
However he then corrected himself, after a reboot of the game and a couple of power-UPS he magically materialized.

m
meownet 13.03.20

ShellSPb
Thanks, now I understand.

Niberos
That's not what I asked )

I
IamInASYLUM 13.03.20

People, can someone tell me. How to increase the number of cells under the fashion (not gain). Running around with armor-a breastplate with a single cell under fashion only, on the hands and feet of cells for fashion at all. When crafting, too, only the gain can be selected....

s
saa0891 13.03.20

IamInASYLUM wrote:
People, can someone tell me. How to increase the number of cells under the fashion (not gain). Running around with armor-a breastplate with a single cell under fashion only, on the hands and feet of cells for fashion at all.
So under combo mod only one cell is on the bib,on other parts they are not in principle.

T
Titan_1 13.03.20

Niberos
I have the gain only appears once. I can't create a weapon with this enhancement, if I used it on the other. Does the gain can be used only once?

A
Anthony DiNozzo 13.03.20

Титан_1
some gain can be found in containers or in storage in the passing game. so if you for example discovered the power of type Old sink it with 100% certainty will find it again.