3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zulugami 13.03.20 12:14 am

No message about getting better weapons! (Mass Effect 3)

On Mars to be 2 upgrades for PP it is the sight and ultra-light materials,but when they pick up no message about receiving and after that it is impossible to see them on the bench,tell me what to do?!Thanks in advance.P.S. Game reinstalled several times and no message
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
L 6.0 13.03.20

Zulugami wrote:
On Mars to be 2 upgrades for PP it is the sight and ultralight materials
Generally there should be three, the first barrel on a shotgun does not need to take.
In the ME many problems treats license, the pirates in it could not quite.. but this menthod probably not for you.
The first Repack. At the time I was shaking repak without DLS. That is to say, first put the Repack with DLS, he threw the folder with the DLS to the desktop, it down, put the Repack no DLS, he threw the folder DLS.
The Mars, Repack, need goes without reboots. I mean as I landed and drove, not pomira and without restarting. Weapons, that you get it during the game do not change. That is to say, land of SWISS, drob, and the pistol, then pick up the snipe, it will be loaded of course, but this is sudba. Then another PP up.
All four of the visual should be activated, that is to say views which the letter V. the First storm, the second Ashley will come to dead with snipey, where the third shot, and fourth shootout on carts near the files. How to go down the stairs, you will immediately see the letter V.
Dialogues Cerberuses need to hear the end of it, they can also baganaly. And the bench, near which lies or barrel or lightweight materials, I don't remember. Simply activate, watch, and shut, nothing modernisierung. After this, select the modification and run on. I it will be seen, baguet at this point or not.
It seems to be all the more shamanism was not like, but I don't remember exactly, it was quite a while. Then my shaman got tired every time and bought a license.
So sho try.

Z
Zulugami 13.03.20

6.0 L
I only PP was referring to, pick up improvements ,but in the lower right corner there is a message that I received,but the remaining improvements at the level selected and writes a message received,this is a problem current with a view that the buffet de air released, and ultralight materials near the table.P.S.and how then to be if not picked up upgrades and weapons up to this point with a bug?

L
L 6.0 13.03.20

Zulugami wrote:
and how then to be if not picked up upgrades and weapons up to this point with a bug?
Replay. A second improvement may not be, but may be, depends on Repack.

Zulugami wrote:
but in the bottom right corner there is a message
Right, and inventory no. Look at the bench on the Normandy.

r
rambling 13.03.20

6.0 L wrote:
In the ME many problems treats license
I have litsuha, nor ever played, because not bought DLC. What sort of problems?