3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry_Noob 13.03.20 12:15 am

VAC. For what it nevertheless give? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Actually a subject. CS:GO VAC gave. Akku for almost 10 years, under a hundred games, CS:GO 1100+ hours (with the most familiar with CS 1.3), so even under pivas and a sad mood did not think to get codes (Yes, they all say that, who does not believe can feel free to write about it!). But VAC still flew. Support steamer chewing snot and copy-paste help, they say just gave so yuzal, but as much as the title says if given by mistake, it will be removed, but saying that he basically did not shoot (here is such cognitive dissonance).
But figs with it with Waco and accompaniment, I'm too old to be stressing over this, so a new COP already been purchased. The question is - for what it can give, not for cheats? Can any torrent client because of the scored channel, to be recognized as a lag switch? Can the wood clavaria with programmable keys to be recognized as scripts? Or maybe everything is easier to blame nubo-patrol and a bunch of reports? All who is the better of the first silver ever heard that they are cheaters. And when you avatar, are able to do flickety, you know the crosses and watching the radar, it is exactly cheating. And then there Case-map-cross overcame, well, not to die of boredom narazdavali her with a scar about 120 kills in a few hours, half of which standard shot (knowingly foolishly bought half a year ago and have not used stattrak). In General, the next day me and happy. I heard about VAC-crosses and patrols unfamiliar with the flick, but did not believe, and now I don't know. And even then, Valve has launched a new smart system for the suppression of aim-bots, which generally puts flickety under the dual question.
So what can fly chain letter and will not have soon to play really bad, so as not to arouse the suspicions of a dozen NeoPower?
Proven and useful infa welcome! The cries of citratecomputerized will also be heard!
25 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 13.03.20

Bredyatina for any flickshot no bans and patrol the WAC does not issue, so either you rolled in a respected party with a cheater in General is also not bans either cheat and don't confess, and you came here poplakala on the theme I am so unhappy I was banned help Board. Honest players will not be banned ever. Patrol Yes, Waco is not.

n
nPABOCyDUE 13.03.20

Angry_Noob wrote:
Support steamer chewing snot and copy-paste help, they say just gave so yuzal, but as much as the title says if given by mistake, it will be removed, but saying that he basically did not shoot (here is such cognitive dissonance).
D-the Double Standards, but that's about all the rest of what you wrote dear, I think that you either rolled with a cheater, or just the same used illegal programs which are implemented in the game.

P
PIRAT69 13.03.20

Just don't go to jail, and wacky and certainly not distribute. Again given - so deserved...And just what are you not telling me..

w
wemadeFOX_moon 13.03.20

Angry_Noob
the patrols can not ban,he played and was globals, doing Boston accounts from friends and acquaintances from nefig to do report threw millions on various ACCA and not ONE was banned.And Yes, if you have time for that, too chitak WAC don't arrive.As that remember that put in the last time before Waco,it does not happen.( like your story), the type played 5 years everything is OK and then abruptly ban came, and that he then had not you arrived or after ? you 100% of what is downloaded or put and after that it got wack

P
Prosto_N1ghtmare 13.03.20

My friend said that if you cheat even in stimovsky of csgo (and, say, pirates), it still can fly Hello from cranes. Not specified, that does sound like nonsense, but on the other hand, the truth is also similar. And VAC... about the WAC can not say anything... You already have previously described the options - either you yourself cheat, or on a server with kitakami played.

A
Angry_Noob 13.03.20

upumeg95
Of course I went to complain because of the game 400r! Actually I downloaded cheats, I found a couple of cheaters and bowled with them! Went here to the most friendly in the world community took pity on me!))) But seriously, all that downloading on this comp last year, this Declaration UTII. And Cathal... anyone... COP friends no longer play, except that the son of one.
Read about the patrol, does not VAC and figs with him. But, for example, runs a new VACnet? As it relates to the head Cache c T-spawn to CT connector through the 2nd gate? Or productive all of skorostrel on the Mirage short the under? For shooting lemmings for tracers in smoke? What she's analyzing?
Admirals obviously I understand the opinion of lovers of conspiracies who believe that the truth is somewhere near. That is in addition to the cheats and how it works?
Просто_К0шмар
Why would I pirate when there cheap license? Only played off of servers, they all played with cheaters, because they are more common than the Chinese in China. The options described earlier discharge from the Chukchi not the reader. Me old uncle, not interested in ban or the opinion of others about him. I was interested in the technical side of the question, because for so many years was wrong about the infallibility of the VAC-system.

J
JUnnAmmED 13.03.20

Angry_Noob
As I understand it,most modern anti-cheats (VAC,Punkbuster,Fairfight) track only the number of tickets (complaints) and the statistics of the player,and if it stands out when a large number of tickets - issued the ban.These assumptions come from the fact that cash once you generate in MW3 more than 1000 hours and having the statistics above average, I received a VAC ban,but the real cheaters,which took all the gun and clamped right from spawn with aimbot still not banned,because in the match to send the ticket was impossible,and after they left in another game or even another mode

_
_iSTALKER_ 13.03.20

The fact that the HAC issued at the report is nonsense. The WAC is issued for change games, change play files and stuff that makes any changes to the files. It is these changes in firing, for this HAC arrives.

a
alex.spencer.3576 13.03.20

1.3 C it is familiar.He's too old xd

A
Angry_Noob 13.03.20

_iSTALKER_ wrote:
It is these changes in firing, for this HAC arrives.
Captain, so what could change the memory and defined as a cheat?
alex.spencer.3576 wrote:
1.3 C it is familiar.Old he слишкомxd
Yeah, and I 90M met with the first Prince of Persia on a 386. But my life plays absolutely no role :P

Z
ZloyViki 13.03.20

Badfox69
Yeah, don't put...

_
_iSTALKER_ 13.03.20

Angry_Noob
Only soft
If the WAC was really random (which is unlikely) - it will be removed. No one knows when, but will be removed
Maybe your son installed something, and that's on PC left a trail and wack it burned and gave the ban

A
Angry_Noob 13.03.20

_iSTALKER_ wrote:
Only soft
If the WAC was really random (which is unlikely) - it will be removed. No one knows when, but will be removed
Maybe your son installed something, and that's on PC left a trail and wack it burned and gave the ban
Kids yet, wife is definitely not playing, she is in principle similar not interested. Even the computer for viruses/Trojans and other stuff checked, no mail agents. In msconfig the excess off, no suspect found. Support says that detailed the information will be useful only to developers and not recognized that you have found. And to me every now and again to start a new ACC? All that has been established for the past 4 months it Hola on Chrome to protect against valiant Roskomnadzor. If it has really reduced the amount of cheaters that do not care about rare random bans. Right there with kitakami struggle here with support :) Here I would like in the future to protect yourself from unnecessary crap with a new ACC.

P
PIRAT69 13.03.20

ZloyViki
At the jail NG sit?

A
Angry_Noob 13.03.20

Badfox69 wrote:
At the jail NG sit?
Is maniac mihasevich did a lot of people, spaceships regularly crashes, even Steam itself periodically falls. Why such blind faith that VAC the world's first perfect system?)))

P

Angry_Noob
Why would I pirate when there cheap license? Only played off of servers, they all played with cheaters, because they are more common than the Chinese in China. The options described earlier discharge from the Chukchi not the reader. Me old uncle, not interested in ban or the opinion of others about him. I was interested in the technical side of the question, because for so many years was wrong about the infallibility of the VAC-system.
You now write that I cheat, or I something misunderstood? And - 400 RUB... how would you say... in General and not so much. If you played with cheaters, the WAC right you arrived. And yet you try to argue by saying that all play off the server and I'll think about it, sooner or later your friends are also banned. If you used cheats, download them from the network or played with friends-cheaters, again, all right.

PS: from this photo for my comments? How many mentally ill?

.Chiken 13.03.20

Again, black and white: not VAC arrives for playing with a cheater on one server, and don't care what he is there for the team. He is never coming for Google search, even if you will run the hack sites through steam browser, because Valve and steam support nafig fell your activity either in the steam browser, nor chrome, nor anywhere else, and the cache they take you can't. VAC arrives only software that interferes with the process of the game. Already long gone are the days when he was falsely triggered, such cases were in the days of the popularity of Team Fortress 2. And compatibility issues with Skype, bendiceme and other anti-viruses have long been cured and they do not work.
Ponder over the situation xD

Z
ZloyViki 13.03.20

Badfox69
Well, either you're joking or naive as a baby...
I hope the first)

A
Angry_Noob 13.03.20

Просто_К0шмар wrote:
again, everything is correct.
Stop repeating yourself, it's time to start reading)))
1) I never wrote that cheat.
2) off public servers and mm has never seen cheaters and didn't play in the same team or against them?
3) When matches free time with my friends (which is rare), we meet in the real world, not sitting behind a computer. Besides, I wrote that they don't play COP.
.Chiken wrote:
Ponder the situation
However, found someone who could remove the incorrect VAC. Following his example, wrote more than competent letter to the support, put the files you need. Those, in turn, was redirected to the team working on the VAC system. It would be strange if the system was free from all these problems. As they say, will look. However as I understand it's not the most agile guys :)

P

Angry_Noob
I don't know what you have, but you're contradicting himself.
Here's what you wrote now:
Angry_Noob wrote:
I never wrote that cheat.
Angry_Noob wrote:
Off on public servers and mm has never seen cheaters and didn't play in the same team or against them?
But what you wrote before
Angry_Noob wrote:
Actually I downloaded cheats, I found a couple of cheaters and bowled with them!
You better define.