3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
devilsparda 13.03.20 12:15 am

How to remap the controls on the gamepad without third-party software? (Dying Light)

Can tell me somebody, where is the file configuration management? mainly interested in the transfer of jump bumper button(A)
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ringer_M 13.03.20

You can reassign keys in the game

d
devilsparda 13.03.20

Ringer_M
Proof(screenshot) how it's done in the Studio

R
Ryazancev 13.03.20

Ringer_M
I also decided to show off the mind and have offered this option, then went into the game, he clicked and deleted the post.?

A
AL5 13.03.20

devilsparda
Ringer_M
Ryazancev
Guys for the future, for this is Steam.
Bind any gamepad in Big Picture, adjust the control as you want.
Well to start the game you have from steam, so the pirates need to add in steam.

I myself have been only playing on Steam Pade, even in network shooters)
Because it has a gyroscope for aiming. No worse than the mouse.

R
Ringer_M 13.03.20

devilsparda
I played on the gamepad and there was to reassign keys. no desire to swing the game for this. In General, the incentive can be reassigned, or in Windows itself

d
devilsparda 13.03.20

Ringer_M
But IS THERE a more useless remapping, I have not seen change only places LT RT BL BR (the flea) replace BR on the button( a ) read carefully...

d
devilsparda 13.03.20

AL5
this is certainly the theme, but again, after what need, to install, snap buttons(Ala Xppader), I'm looking for file config management to reassign him and not to worry....

A
AL5 13.03.20

devilsparda
You try again. And then look for the harder way)
Because it is easier not to think.

If the controller is normal, then the button snap is not necessary. This is only for the Chinese leftist need.

d
devilsparda 13.03.20

AL5
tried yesterday problems was not for the joy of the xbox one's. Well, every time you start up through steam, game version Gog is like that, I don't know, weird and uncomfortable))))

A
AL5 13.03.20

devilsparda
for one game can and steam to run.

A
AL5 13.03.20

And I have all the games I play)