3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Vasilevich 48 regi 13.03.20 12:16 am

Card \"gifts of the Caucasus\" - discussion (Farming Simulator 15)

61 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Vasilevich 48 regi 13.03.20

Ukogo what price sells sugar ,sugar factory.

Y
Yrii.Rostov 61 13.03.20

Just started, but already like it.

B
BS.STARS 13.03.20

Suleimann
thanks shake

I
Ilya29.1979 13.03.20

Tell me what to do? Find on the map the truck and the game immediately freezes.

S

Tell me why I have a sugar factory sells the sugar at a price of 143 euros ,and buy from 135 to 149 euros .

S

Spent looking for coins about 4 hours of real time left to find 10 coins,can someone tell me what some secluded places.
PS found 90 coins.

G
Georgiy Aytmuhambetov 13.03.20

Илья29.1979
Where is the truck?Coordinates pliz very necessary

S

George Aitmukhambetov
In the forest in the North-West of the quarry.

_
_Grads 13.03.20

While found
1) cultivator above the base.
2) the plow, ~ at a corner between 19;21; fields.
3) killer tops, bulldozer right next to IKEA.
4) counterweight, before the asphalt in the pit if you go with base on the road along the calf house.
5) well, the truck itself is at the tips :)

And the card is just wonderful, what would not say about all mode technology coming with it (uraly good, the other so so).
Why are only garages where to put the equipment... and had a conversation with FS13, Vojvodina with stasenko100 about this chip, then only one card the Germans have managed this, and even see a few chips stand (Tannenhof). In any case, the best map for FS15.

f
fdmn 13.03.20

Seeder seedlings in BGA
Map of super duck for me to add would be the construction of plants. Strained, what with a base of pure almost not to go, that he could improve

S

Yazynin to the above findings:
2 counterweight: one for the road on the left ,if you go from the base to the side of the dam before reaching the asphalt.road. still at the dairy.
The potato planter between konser.plant and well.d.ways.
Well, that and all the equipment that's hidden on the map.

f
fdmn 13.03.20

Can map, unzip and watch using ge equipment and coin), the authors find

e
e13geni4 13.03.20

And the crushing of the crop can be disabled ? ( if you can - tell me ! ) There is a separate mod on this thing ( want turn on want turn off ) , why here to forcibly push ?!
The map is certainly good, but these footprints in the ripened field... I think that is a HUGE minus for a card that will scare many players! When you have 1 - 2 fields, that's not so easy. But if I have 10 fields, I supposed to upload all the combines and to take the entire crop in the bunker ?! KURSELA now not to use, he will crush half of the harvest. In other cases, of which there are a great deal, just no time left...
Personally, when I come to this place, just stopped the further study of maps...
( If this trouble you can turn off - I apologize in advance ! )

e
e13geni4 13.03.20

PS Realism is nice and all, but it's still a game !

n
narimantas 13.03.20

e13geni4
Button near the right Shift ?, menu. disconnect

S

In the map menu there is a line off.\Inc.,primenenie cultures,and if anything, kursela does not use crops,so start safely.e13geni4

_
_Grads 13.03.20

There you can and check for dirt to disable the gate to turn on the sound (such as warm/cold) to facilitate the search of coins, and even more.

I'm more annoying balance of the economy - the price of the plants are sky-high compared to the profit. Pigs, calves, and so very little money get if for the price buy another pigsty, a calf shed, fodder mixer, it does not pay off Once, as plants. Moreover, every product has limits on the amount of purchase. Now we have a month (real life) to row silage at the BGA plant to accumulate (and other types of earnings even less profitable per unit of time). And then another month to the next, for the purchase of the plant no special profit will not increase - so easy to boast (maybe 70K !!! the Ural for a month and you can save).
For beauty, diversity there is a lot and the calculations of the mind is not enough (or designed to play arcade 120x acceleration time, turning off withering, but this is not a game - then buy the hive and you will be happy).

e
e13geni4 13.03.20

narimantas
Sergey V. 48 region
Thank you, my Good man !
will have to continue study cards ... :-):-):-)

a
alurb 13.03.20

_Grads
Do you think in real life,took a farm to rent half a year has pophal and already on the fields on the new Helice went to ride.))))

_
_Grads 13.03.20

alurb
And then the real world, when a full arcade game? Is that texture technique is less pull on the simulator.
In the real world for 24 hours grows conventional crops, during the week of the forest? About the prices and say no. Should this balance be considered doing something.

The idea for the modders:
-Here's a new map, fifteen banners, you can buy them for a million each, and three of the coolest five.
Why do I have banners ???
-That's so COOL, and they will be YOURS, and your nickname will screw...
-What's the point?
-This is a selfie, I mean screens do, under the banner on the John Deere his cool.

If not to take into account the balance of the game, and the fact that 666,66 hours to play to see the first profit, no one will, it is better to let the banners.