3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iamviktor 13.03.20 11:15 pm

Halo guys! What is there for THEM (Diablo 2)

Hey, admins, how are you lazy people)))) enough to sit pants! Remove THEM from the server to the new season. It will be 2 player and +infinity karma. Or at least give the answer why it's impossible! It is time, not magic. Brute force is the priority!
Enough to ruin our server. Without you we are nothing! You will not save even the presence of electricity without interruption!
We will not be slaves! All who are against THEM +1 in the piggy Bank! Sarcasm and jokes! Mouth compote!
26 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 13.03.20

Minusnul, but it will not change anything (and thank God). As the pros.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 13.03.20

iamviktor wrote:
It will be 2 player
:DDDD

K
Klassewer 13.03.20

to remove them is to lose the audience that will go in D3 to kill the horses in panirovke with rainbows.

y
yok0o 13.03.20

fly ZIL HKS for 8 ppl and do not feel your IM (
NN is nothing to remove

Z
Zitbastard 13.03.20

Another person spoke about the new season. Our organization Witnesses Reseta growing!

[
[_JENKA_] 13.03.20

if and remove them, the current part to such as he was, the COP was not in the throne, and when the second wave hit concem under decree....

Z
Zitbastard 13.03.20

[_JENKA_] wrote:
if and remove them, the current part to such as he was, the COP was not in the throne, and when the second wave hit concem under decree....
Crazy ideas you have, however.

N
N.Guy 13.03.20

And make available the resurrection of the Persians HC after 3 months. And the fact that I play play and then Bang and killed.. What now all in VAIN?

i
iamviktor 13.03.20

yok0o
You, sir, for the opportunity to play or on the software? Do not argue if you put OTHERS ~50% to make lifesteal ~20% you can live. Perhaps there are other options. BUT! the essence of this theme is that you can't play ZIL for example Starchild, and for example some WW after whirlwind in any case falls.

i
iamviktor 13.03.20

N. Guy
Speaking of resurrection, it would be fun to do to hero could be resurrected, say, a rune Cham or zod. It would be interesting. But this is one of those, sit, Yes to dream, what if? . .

i
iamviktor 13.03.20

Klassewer
how did you lose her? On PG not playing because of his presence... ng people play subjective point of view:
1) long seasons ~3 years - the main reason why playing here.
2) low drop, a consequence of the first.
3) periculoasa -> the presence of ked->the free masons->availability Anika (very cool of ng to buy any not being a nerd (7x7 wig or successfully appeared Lo rune. And Lo rune in reality PG is not a lot
4) administration, which still challenges players, please remove THEM to stop dropati 7 mula - they give us 10 cells in a backpack add))
I don't think the presence or absence of THEM somehow influences this. Moreover, if we take you, then you have Sorka, trapca, Java, BB-dru. Something I don't see any WW, neither ZIL nor franseca nor the fury of the other.
And all of whom spoke:
Hey barb, where to run?
Hey grass, pendl, Pete.
. . .
Hey barb, where are you going to run?
Hey grass, pendl, Pete.

Suggests that people are not available in normal gameplay. THEM - an unintended bug that the server refused. On NG it was fixed like as I understand it. So I think either need to lower or remove

K
Klassewer 13.03.20

iamviktor
because this is the way to kazualschine, for this is off.
What do THEY bug? HKS, FAC and the throne was conceived as the last of Loki in the game. Of course, add hardcore.

g
g_n 13.03.20

Because this misconception is repeated from time to time for a long time, I will answer.
The administration is engaged in a shared service support and resolution of technical issues. The solution of game problems - no. Their decision is precisely the essence of the game: you have problems in the form of low character level - type level, problems in the form of a large number of hostile monsters around to fight them, not work - trying to become stronger, to find a more suitable pumping and equipment. If the gameplay is not interested in you, then you are not forced to participate in it. To simplify (and thereby destroy) the aspects of the gameplay are planned.

[
[_JENKA_] 13.03.20

they thing is cool, brings its own flavor to the game . I remember a funny moment in last season's HC , I run LVL 95 dreedom a wolf in HKS ( with the vulture , of Foti, etc.). us hammer , beaver with Hanoi , mayt the mark and generally looked around, oblivion no , 2 mob is clicked on them to fury , and with 8-9 HP to turned back into a human. handle sweat )

m
minovalo 13.03.20

some WW
Mirror. Abrogatory.

please
Type you more than 1? 2? Or about yourself in the plural? :D

unplanned bug
XDDD

Z
Zitbastard 13.03.20

Oddly enough, but I'm not against THEM(despite what was lost to the Persians by his actions), all spells should work as it was originally intended.

B
Babbas 13.03.20

g_n
About the gameplay is understandable, but what can you say about the removal of bugs? In particular, the Fend bug skill when vkachivanie deviation, announced the topic for the link http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/administratsiya_sajta_ispravte_bag-959227/

S
S.D.P 13.03.20

iamviktor
BB rolled a barb on terminal leave me

y
yok0o 13.03.20

iamviktor wrote:
if you wear DR ~50% to make lifesteal ~20% you can live
8 Dr from Enigma and all lifestyle no
iamviktor wrote:
some WW after whirlwind in any case falling
carefully behave if there is oblivion, lipase, beating and zerkom, ?????, profit

[
[_JENKA_] 13.03.20

yok0o
Fig behold you before begin to work....