3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 13.03.20 11:16 pm

Please help to the beginner in strategies. The situation is unclear. (Crusader Kings 2)

I got the game for free. It recently handed out. Started with training. When it got to the point where in my state there is a riot of peasants, then I have a few questions:
1. As on the map to find a place where a riot ? (I found not at once, but is there a way to find it faster ?)
2. How to suppress the riot ? I gathered an army, but to attack her I don't know. Appears brown guided arrow and all. How to attack it ?

The same problem was with EU IV. But with ships.
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
random3355 13.03.20

Marquess
1. To start the game, so much power?
2. Just lead the army into the same province, where is the enemy.

M
Marquess 13.03.20

random3355

1. It's the training.
2. How ? Can nepokornaya to tell ?

s
shorits 13.03.20

1.Bottom right should be a round icon with the image of the leader of the rebels right-click on the icon and there will be to navigate to the location of the character.
2.Collect all the militia of one County are sent to the area where there is an enemy army, then your army will move in a specified region you could take the time after the arrival of the start of the battle, the victory in one battle does not guarantee victory in the war.

r
random3355 13.03.20

Marquess
1. There is as far as I remember Northern Spain.
2. Left mouse button select the army and right-click on the province where she must March, if the enemies are sitting there, the battle will start automatically. Maybe you have in training some condition is not fulfilled and therefore does not attack. Don't forget the game unpause (spacebar).

M
Marquess 13.03.20

random3355

thanks, I'll try

V
VETER15 13.03.20

Marquess
A game system is not provided to attack his army!