3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asasas123 13.03.20 11:17 pm

Question to the previous game. (Far Cry 5)

All 3 cards are passed a single diamond which are responsible for tasks not on the map, the menu of basic and additional quests hanging only (as I assume) the last quest Where it all began in the location of Joseph. But in the regions of Faith, and Jacob write that is not performed on one job, the statue and the inscription destroyed YES. I still can't get into this location

Spoilerwhen approaching her he starts to sausage and he ochuhivaetsya in a few hundred meters away from her. So tell me, maybe I'm wrong and the quest Where it all began is not the last and after his execution appears lacking in quests that will help to close the card at 100 percent.
15 Comments
Sort by:
f
fanatDimyBilana 13.03.20

Boris555
No, this is the last quest. I like Vera and John for one quest short. Many so(

a
asasas123 13.03.20

fontdimen
And to the location I indicated on the screenshot you also can't get?

a
asasas123 13.03.20

fontdimen
John I have stripped completely. Closed fracture of labels YES.

Spoiler

f
fanatDimyBilana 13.03.20

Boris555
Yes, could not. But I have in the region are made(100%) unlike other

Spoiler

Closed fracture of labels YES.
it would be necessary to try myself...

f
fanatDimyBilana 13.03.20

Can vylozit screens with tasks executed? Compare whose Faith is not enough

a
asasas123 13.03.20

fontdimen
I thought, there is story quests, about 60, about the same side. Tired Scrin

L
Leploid 13.03.20

Try in the region of Faith here to drive, the map looks like the island under the rule of Jacob.

Spoiler

a
asasas123 13.03.20

Leploid
Bikerman
To protect and serve (aka blood dragon 3) is made, and the name of the quest the survivalist which rain falls or the approximate location. The region of Jacob that location or one of the cards?. Faith\ Jacob\ John\ Dutch\ Joseph\ card Jacob no.

S
SHooTER32RUS 13.03.20

Boris555
About the stash at the waterfall at 14:52

a
asasas123 13.03.20

SHooTER32RUS
The caches I have everything collected. The map is not finished there. Can I what is and is not given a tip-off by passers-by or the liberated prisoners, but this I remember well.

S
SHooTER32RUS 13.03.20

Boris555
I also had no interference on the cache Gone to the mountains, but then on the site I read the message from the owner of the stash and quest appeared

a
asasas123 13.03.20

SHooTER32RUS
While the location of all caches in the game will not be marked, you will have to talk about them passers-by, but it is also possible to accidentally stumble upon. And once they run out, over the characters responsible for the recesses to be mugs. Neither is the quests that you need to look for exclusively by yourself, such as in the case of destruction of the inscription YES.

S
SHooTER32RUS 13.03.20

Boris555
The game has a bug that the NPCs may not give a tip to any stash and you have to look for yourself, I have also the whole game was passed with hiding places and additional jobs, i.e. passers-by do not give interference, and this stash had to find myself

A
Aleksey Lesha 13.03.20

Who can give a safe after John?Can't find safes in the Internet in General, my fell off, the whole game again except for achievements and skills :(
please ...

B
Bobrik0903 13.03.20

Aleksey Lesha
The saves will not work , here the principle as asasino ,the save game is tied to the account on another game not define it