3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 13.03.20 11:17 pm

v 1.31 version only for GOTY? And then the regular version stopped at 1.30. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

v 1.31 version only for GOTY? And then the regular version stopped at 1.30.
69 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 13.03.20

Alex Hawk
What is 1.31? What is it?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 13.03.20

The latest version 1.30, 1.31 no no.

T
The1fEst 13.03.20

I have GOTY and version 1.31 (none)

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 13.03.20

I have not Goti (not(Yes)) and version 1.30 (Yes, (no))
God, what is that next school vyser no in brackets to write, for the umpteenth time this garbage see.

A
Aleksey Malyutin 13.03.20

Yeah, 1.31 for GOTY. And this is his home version of the game. 1.30 - update for the regular version. The GOTY, it weighs less than 10 GB after installing directly and obviously smarter than the works. Because in fact it is a single product, where you throw all the garbage and all polished. Very happy with this version and still don't understand why it's not on torrents....

a
ayyrasmus 13.03.20

Lol, but gotya is not set?

U
UnknownAssassin 13.03.20

Yeah I gotya Toko set of DLS was. Where there is a version of the game???

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.03.20

Second time to buy, eh?

A
Alex Hawk 13.03.20

Alexey Malyutin
Not comme Il faut on the part of developers to deprive those who were not expecting and gave them money earlier, thereby giving them the very popular. If the game really works better. Could really all the owners of the full game to give access to download GOTY.exe. And you probably have the torrent GOTY download, and the license to look for someone to sell for pennies, because then nafig it is necessary?!

B
BorodaOLD 13.03.20

Alexey Malyutin
Everything is there. )))

B
BileraON 13.03.20

Alexey Malyutin
And the interface is different in the GOTY edition or just is version 1.30 and 1.31 is written all? Can somebody sinigang menu throw with version 1.31?

A
Alamut95 13.03.20

If I have a license but no picker, when you purchase Goti regular edition will be gone?

S
Sportklass 13.03.20

developed promising get the overall patch which will include all DLC updated in full, the patch for the game itself, all language packs are for the game itself and Blood and wine and choice of language when installing this General patch, as the developers forum a lot of players complained that it is not very convenient to update the game with such pieces, in General in General, this patch is update is a cumulative total, starting from patch 1.10 to 1.31, all in one. here also it turns out 1.31 I think I clearly explained?

p
penek kocarb 13.03.20

If there really the game is smoother and more optimized, the th to buy again or what?

L
Listoman 13.03.20

just kocarb
This is a myth. Optimize different on the 2 frames on my system. This can be attributed to the error

h
han298 13.03.20

Only after my patch, the guards began to do the unkillable? That is, of course, they do a 105-m is limited, but they resist to any damage now was 99%, whereas Geralt they demolished a couple of strokes, and resembling... Well, you know how figachat the halberds...)

A
Arileon 13.03.20

From the point of view of fullness of the game with the 1.30 and picker 16 is equal to 1.31 DLC GOTY. The only difference is that GOTY the game collected into one and there is no folder with patches, etc. Although it is not known how fashion will behave in this case. And whether sohranki from GOTY to go to 1.30.

A
Alex Hawk 13.03.20

Would be a shame if version 1.31 of torrent works better than the license 1.30.

t
tesla707 13.03.20

1.31 at least for the PS4, on the PC did not see 1.31

regarding GOTY for PS4:
- download levels is faster;
- the camera is spinning faster (making it easier to manage);
MicroProse is no longer there, the game became smoother;
- performance is pulled towards the normal version;
- the picture has become richer and clearer;
- in my settings became more.

overall the game has improved. The only negative - the saves from the normal version not suitable, it is necessary to pass again.

G
GlyukoEzhik 13.03.20

tesla707
Now it's time for me to buy the Witcher on Curling and play! Envy me! Those who have played!
As I was jealous.. well)