3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Koptev 13.03.20 11:20 pm

The game crashes when exiting dungeons and caves (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Need help. The game crashes when exiting dungeons and caves. Not always, but very often. All right, so no problem with buildings and other land constructions. Disabling the AutoSave does not change anything. When you download through the Launcher the problem is not observed, but some extensions to Lanucher work correctly.
18 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Koptev 13.03.20

By the way, the same problem was noticed in Fallout 3

U
Ultravirus661 13.03.20

Nikolay Koptev
The game is not enough RAM to playback all scripts and models, that's why crashes.

U
Ultravirus661 13.03.20

Nikolay Koptev
Yes, and the engine is buggy.

N
Nikolay Koptev 13.03.20

Ultravirus661
Yeah, I thought about it, I only have 3 GB. And the computer it's time to upgrade.

U
Ultravirus661 13.03.20

Nikolay Koptev
Even if you had 4, he still could fly , because the engine can only use 4 gig, and about fallout 3, I generally keep quiet ( 2 gig)
And you fashion use?

s
saa0891 13.03.20

Ultravirus661

Actually for a very long time has released a patch themselves developed which will remove restrictions on the use of RAM.

U
Ultravirus661 13.03.20

saa0891
Oh! Didn't know that. The ATP said.

s
saa0891 13.03.20

Nikolay Koptev

Skyrim for stable operation you need at least 4 gig,although can still fly because of the fashion.
In my experience I will say that my game almost never crashes,although it is a lot of mods,I sometimes began the flight because of a new installed mod,after turning it off everything worked fine then.

All departures in any game characteristic when iron fails,unless of course it's not some sort of game bug in the quest or somewhere else.

D
Derbalo 13.03.20

Nikolay Koptev
Fashion, all because of mods

z
zdanu4 13.03.20

I have 8 gigs of RAM and it crashes sometimes and the long connected. blame fashion))))

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 13.03.20

Nikolay Koptev
Don't believe me, I have 3 gig and everything goes well, any departure was not observed.

N
Nikolay Koptev 13.03.20

Pavel0198
Maybe mods conflict. I think there is no single answer.

A

Nikolay Koptev
Well, Yes, most of the bugs just because of the mods, remember put 3-4 small fashion, then the game crashes, but, unfortunately, once you delete them, the crashes continued, I had to hammer on the game.

a
arah 13.03.20

Pavel0198
Well, sometimes it's not enough just to remove the buggy mods, we still have the saves to treat/clean up. Software for this released above the roof )

A

arah
At that time there was no such software))

N
Nikolay Koptev 13.03.20

arah
Yes, at the expense of saving. After the departure of previous save does not load, just crashes.

a
arah 13.03.20

Nikolay Koptev
Do not rely on AutoSave, it usually is buggy. Do most novoy save yourself and keep them in the Save folder of 10 pieces. Always will be from what is to come. And your old saves will clean the SKYRIM Save Cleaner program. Hope it will help )

A
Anastasiya Romashkova 13.03.20

I don't know how, but I managed to deal with departures shamanski.
I was in Solitude and if left the house to the street, then followed the flight. (It was only in SKSE mode, in regular mode, all the rules, but it is not comme Il faut). So that's what I did:
In normal mode, went outside, made a couple of saves inside and outside the house). Then out of the city and made sohranenku outside of solitude. Went to the SKSE mode, and did a quick shift in a few cities(for the test), open and closed. Then moved to the Blue Palace(in Solitude) and all. I no longer crashes.