3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RosterMan 13.03.20 11:20 pm

As to looting surfaced body (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How can you search the body, which I killed under the water and they surfaced? Specifically utoptsev. Maybe there are some modification on this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.20

in my not so confused as not the body and they remain frozen in the non-physical space of the object. and the body rolled away. and under Vody script drop loot like finally not working.

B
Bupycop 13.03.20

RosterMan
There is a mod autoloot automatic lucet mobs after killing them, so it is possible to bind the button to a certain radius lutala all, for example on 20 meters in the area, including under water and above you, if you're in a thread of a cave or the basement of the house, and loot upstairs. The document can be put to even in boat and on horseback to looting you.
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/315

H
Hattack 13.03.20

RosterMan
In such cases, the loot goes to the bottom...

R
RosterMan 13.03.20

Thank you all for the tips, now I will try to look at the bottom of the mod to put
UPD At the bottom nothing. Tomorrow put the mod

g
grovarian 13.03.20

RosterMan
Why so much bother with loot underwater creatures ? Them all over the world in abundance, especially near nests. Loot insane. I have cores utoptsev and sirens a whole bunch and nowhere to put them, except to scatter around the world )

R
RosterMan 13.03.20

grovarian
Now just started playing (LVL 7) quest about avallac'ha in Velen. Gold would not be prevented, and cheating and using bugs you do not want))) And yesterday decided to upgrade Geralt, for utopa 9 experience give, under water piled them on the floor level, that was a pity - so many corpses, and looting can not))) And nests they often Samada? I have 3 pieces of the ghouls and all, maybe better socket does not touch?

g
grovarian 13.03.20

RosterMan

Nests often samada. Regarding earnings, I collected swords and armor, then sold them. Skins from animals, candlesticks all there. First on unknown ground running, there is a treasure with valuable things. Pumping time going through quests ) Places to earn experience in bulk - anything with a question mark. Then they get tired again ))) I Have 22 level - 37000 money. So, you've had enough )

PS: it is commendable that don't like to use cheats ))

R
RosterMan 13.03.20

grovarian
If the game is interesting, a good system Oborotov, monster spectacular, the sense in cheats just no)) With candlesticks and other utensils generally can not understand, who do not sell everywhere for 1 crown, on PR star to take them apart for the best and not good enough. But swords Yes, they are well earned
PS the Questions are all looking for, great swords, found, just how will the senior levels, if I have all the relics will gather on low))) the Western part of Velena from the sea studied, but the sea will need to run)

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 13.03.20

from dead in the water loot falls down and falls to the bottom. and sometimes falls out. several times removed from the bottom of the remains of søren pearls. but he quickly dogged it. for deeply sometimes, but we still have to look because the map is not displayed and is lit only from close range. nor are there great values.
got all this a school of some sort - the sea treasures visible from the surface and when dive - nifiga not visible. so you have memory to go.