3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
laTeralus 13.03.20 11:20 pm

Spider-Bot (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

In General I try to connect the game from Uplay tablet to not log, log and pass are correct. If anybody had same kind of problem and how solved?
19 Comments
Sort by:
a
akselpro 13.03.20

same crap....
Yubikam identity wrote, the guys from support saying that they're supposedly doing it
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/889271-SC-Spider-Bot-app-issue/page2

I
IBM_d3m1urg 13.03.20

Phew, glad I'm not the only one. Also can't log on from my phone.

A
AL5 13.03.20

Yeah, they're engaged in) schmucks.

c
copperhead 13.03.20

Also can not..(

F
Frost_47 13.03.20

How to go? Maybe the app does not accept our mailbox (yandex, mail, etc.)?
Maybe you need to try with gmail or hostmail?

A
Andrei Toshev 13.03.20

It looks like a global problem. Even on bourgeois forums this trouble is discussed. Yubiki got mess up. Half a day trying to log from spider and bot without success...

m
mozg mozgovich 13.03.20

They are assholes of course, content how to unlock if I can't log in 2014 = )

V
Vladislav Stadnik 13.03.20

The same crap. Wrote in support of they - were promiselist tipo we are aware of this issue and are addressing it. Stay tuned to our website.
They know. Full of bullshit.

N
Nord Wind 13.03.20

So that's why it was removed altogether from the play store))) So points means no unlock in the near future or they are already scored in the game?)

A
AL5 13.03.20

Nord Wind
That's interesting to me too, they are forever removed from the game or temporarily? Although the Internet link remained. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.splintercell.blacklist&hl=ru

N
Nord Wind 13.03.20

Alexey594
Yes, strange, it remained poiskovike, they need to write and ask a question. And I think the more questions posypaetsya the faster you do something, and give a scored or not. the game is essentially an old, but still play it and pereprodat.

E
Enerylan Whitemane 13.03.20

This issue is still valid on 29 December 2015.

A
Antoshka Gorbanev 13.03.20

2016 in the yard, and the problem is still relevant...

D
Darkv1ng 13.03.20

Also can't enter (

V
Vladimir Dyachuk 13.03.20

2017 comrades)

D
DayPsycho 13.03.20

I have also ((( still

C
ChaseW 13.03.20

2к18 who in the topic?)

D
DeltaThreeEight 13.03.20

They have long stopped supporting SpiderBot'a

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 13.03.20

Let the support of Spider-Bot and stopped, but the things that this application opened in the main game, you can get. If interested, the incentive is looking for a Blacklist, open the page in the center of the Community,there is a section of the Manual and looking for this guide: [RUS/ENG] SPIDER-BOT: HOW to OPEN the OUTFIT/HOW TO UNLOCK ALL EQUIPMENT. Doing everything according to instructions and enjoy the full content of the game. So to say a gift to perfectionists series.