3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 13.03.20 11:21 pm

PC restarts itself

blue screen of death is not present,works like normal,ie I can't even find out what kind of error in it.Build Of Windows 10 1709. For the first time this occurred.Have any options what is the problem.
22 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiberiym 13.03.20

A similar problem, err on the hard disk, because everything else works normal.

A
ALCAB 13.03.20

KanoVoxLian
As a variant of BP prosharenny

K
KanoVoxLian 13.03.20

JohnProf
As a variant of BP prosharenny if this PSU it would not even turn on and everything works.

K
Kanych 13.03.20

KanoVoxLian
Try to disable the Windows update If not Windows, is most often associated with overclocking of CPU and RAM.

b
bazilews 13.03.20

KanoVoxLian
The CPU temperature is what?

K
KanoVoxLian 13.03.20

Canic forever
In General, how does the latest version of Windows?because with the previous version of 2015, this was not from me at least.

S
Shadowarm 13.03.20

Power supply is more than confident

R
RPOCLABB 13.03.20

KanoVoxLian
Clarification:
He stupidly reboots,but does not turn off right?
But if off,it starts immediately by pressing a button or after some time?

Why ask: it is Written about a reboot,but now you said that it would not even turn on,what actually a little astonishing and suggestive that you have it after the onset of problems off) it is Desirable to clarify

And Yes,it reboots randomly or when a certain action is going on?

R
RPOCLABB 13.03.20

Shadowarm
Also I think

K
Kanych 13.03.20

KanoVoxLian
KanoVoxLian wrote:
In General, how does the latest version of Windows?because with the previous version of 2015, this was not from me at least.
At the moment the latest version, updated today, works the same as always. Restarting Windows is usually associated with updates, if You ever interfere with system processes and changed something there. You can get different sort of errors like You. Personally, I learned my lesson that it is better not to change anything in the work Axis. License is clean version, without any intervention on my part. And runs like a Swiss watch. To listen all wise men in the Internet, their advice was podkluchil all sorts of functions and tasks, and then received a not stable work. Had to endure and put on the new.

K
KanoVoxLian 13.03.20

RPOCLABB
He stupidly reboots,but does not turn off right?
But if off,it starts immediately by pressing a button or after some time?
No, it is reloaded automatically,without my intervention,the feeling when I use the program it asks you reboot,you press OK,but I have nothing at the moment, not installed,and no upgrade is offered to establish,that is just overloaded and you continue to work and play as usual.One day everything is fine,the second 2-3 times rebooted by complete random.

M
Miodrag 13.03.20

Look at the CPU temperature in the BIOS. I have this on and off and reboots and screens of death and a lot more any effort from the CPU peregrine

K
KanoVoxLian 13.03.20

Canic forever
The thing is when I put it up,I didn't, that I then began to look for,and I put it a week ago.

K
Kanych 13.03.20

KanoVoxLian
KanoVoxLian wrote:
No, it is reloaded automatically,without my intervention,the feeling when I use the program it asks you reboot,you press OK,but I have nothing at the moment, not installed,and no upgrade is offered to establish,that is just overloaded and you continue to work and play as usual.One day everything is fine,the second 2-3 times rebooted by complete random.
In the start menu to Settings / Update and security and there's Windows update there are reboot Options, I have it all disabled. After the Updates, Windows should ask for permission to Restart PC. Can You restart it without your permission?

L
LybitelPoigratVGames 13.03.20

Perhaps as a variant overheating.
I have this on old hardware was...
Try it inside to clean and maybe help...

K
KanoVoxLian 13.03.20

The problem seems solved, it's all in the middle of updating Windows,and maybe safe.It should be included,I don't know between them there is a direct link.

D
D1_ 13.03.20

KanoVoxLian
Tiberiym
Similar problem. Fog on Windows

T
Tiberiym 13.03.20

KanoVoxLian
Can you clarify? Ie, you solved the problem by just turning the update service and security center ( I translated it in automatic mode?) ?

K
Kahran Ramsus 13.03.20

my wife had the same canal a couple of months ago: a random reboot. killed Windu - passed. this :-/

K
KanoVoxLian 13.03.20

Tiberiym
Can you clarify? Ie, you solved the problem by just turning the update service and security center ( I translated it in automatic mode?) Yes)