3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revobaget 13.03.20 11:23 pm

The game hangs on the track \"Alaska\" of Outswum D3DCOMPILER_47.dll. (Gravel)

Constantly freezes the game on the track Alaska, or in a certain place, or if you touch the machine of the fence, no matter in what League, in what car, and what type-in, freezes constantly. On other tracks it's OK, maybe someone knows how to solve the problem? Plus, the game error (like on screenshot) but the game runs without problems, tried to solve the problem with the error as described at the link: http://internetaccessmonitor.ru/3353-d3dcompiler_47_dll.html But it did not help(

16 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleks1979 13.03.20

Revobaget
If Win 7, you need to install the package .NET Framework 4.7

R
Revobaget 13.03.20

aleks1979
Yes, VIN 7, now stuck wondering whether it will solve the problem of hanging in Alaska

R
Revobaget 13.03.20

installed, error when starting no, but the problem with freezing in Alaska remained

v
vftor 13.03.20

Revobaget
I have the game already removed, but remember that in Alaska the game also crashed. File d3dcompiler_47.dll also installed, and NET Framework 4.5 SP1

R
Revobaget 13.03.20

vftor
and after the lockups disappeared?

v
vftor 13.03.20

Revobaget
No, I immediately installed it when the game does not start. Then tested the game, and somehow decided to ride in Alaska, and the game freezes.

R
Revobaget 13.03.20

vftor
you put pirates?

v
vftor 13.03.20

Revobaget
Yes, the pirates, with tablet CODEX. And you have what ?

R
Revobaget 13.03.20

vftor
same rip from'qoob, so that the campaign in the pirates case

v
vftor 13.03.20

Revobaget
And I think that license is the same because pirates is done on the basis of a license, change the crack the game just for free access. Write a nothing changed.

S
Subaru MotorSports 13.03.20

Revobaget
The latest version of NET Framework 4.7.1.

R
Revobaget 13.03.20

vftor
PG is a 100% save game, everything passed, including Alaska, so the man didn't have lockups, I just downloaded this save game and put yourself, because in a hurry before the last episode hangs in the championship on the track Nambia (there is the same problem as in Alaska) and without its passage does not go further, So I think that the person held a license and everything was OK, or that we have some unknown problem, in fact to me about a problem no one wrote.

S

Revobaget
Maybe NET Framework is installed crooked, at the time, I was unable to install Visual C++ 2015, had to put Windows 10 LTSB.

v
vftor 13.03.20

Revobaget
Subaru BRZ STI
Okay guys, sort it out with this game, but I deleted it because of my support to steering Logitech MoMO Racing, and I think that in the future this support will not. I play DiRT, DiRT 2, DiRT 3, DiRT 4.

R
Richard Riddick 13.03.20

Same problem as Revobaget.

When starting the game Error D3dCompiler47.dll. An error window can be closed and continue playing, but at some point, regardless of the track the game crashes with engine Error UE4 Error.

System i5 4670, 16Gb Ram, GTX1060 6 Gb, Win 7 SP1, installed all Visual C+ before 2015+Net Framework 4.6+ firewood FW 391.01
On rutrekere people write that crack from Codex glycine and what you need to put crackfix from Revolt, but I do that with the corrected version crack Repack not met

P. S. the Game was surprisingly good. I thought that from this rotten Desk Milestone which ruined not one racing game is nothing suitable will come. And, no... finally gave the odd worthwhile.

S

Richard Riddick
Go to the folder with the game install as administrator everything from folder CommonRedist, try to remove NET Framework clean up registry program Reg Organizer, install as administrator NET Framework 4.7.1.