3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 13.03.20 11:24 pm

Bugs and their solution. (Tropico 5)

img.playground.ru/images/6/5/Tropico-5.jpg width=640 height=360 />

Ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game:
Minimum system requirements:

Operating system: Windows Vista SP2/7/8
CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Video card: 1GB, GeForce 400 / Radeon HD 4000, DirectX 11
The sound card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0 c
Free space on railway: 4 GB

Note: If you are using any build of Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 with various Takami, it is highly recommended to carry this stuff and put a clean image from Microsoft. Otherwise, you risk getting a whole bunch of errors. If you have completed all of the above and/or any specific error, please find the options below.

In Tropico 5 crashes error DirectX 11

Make sure you have the latest version of DirectX 11.
Also check whether your graphics card is DX11. There are a number of GPU that is too old to work with DX11.

Bugs in the interface and control Tropico 5

If you have plugged the controller, shut it down and start the game.
Developers do fix.

Tropico 5 fails to start but appears as running

Update your graphics driver.
Update Windows.
If run on a laptop, make sure that running the GPU and not integrated graphics.
Start Tropico 5 from the administrator.

Tropico 5 not starting

See above.
Also try to disable antivirus and firewall. This is a common problem.

Tropico 5 hangs

Update your graphics driver
If the game freezes but you hear music and can move around the map, restart PC, verify game cache in Steam, make sure there are no custom graphics settings in the control panel.

In multiplayer, Tropico 5 no save

The problem is solved. Update will be next week.

Problem with textures in Tropico 5

Reinstall the game. Make sure that the installation is on the OS disk and it has enough free space.
Verify the game cache.

Black screen when starting Tropico 5

Restart PC and verify the game cache.

Topico 5 is not working on 2 graphic cards

Disable one

Bugs or brakes in the menu Tropico 5

Make sure that the update frequency corresponds to the frequency of the monitor.

In Tropico 5 there is no sound.

Update the drivers, including DirectX

Download infinite Tropico 5

Not resolved!
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marks Kelayt 13.03.20

I had a unique problem! In my game there is no sound! But the game itself is not in the mixer!

P
Pirat-AC3 13.03.20

Marx Kelt
Refreshed the wood. Have you heard about viruses, scan. Add to the exceptions the game. In extreme reinstall Windows.

S
Sasha Leonov 13.03.20

people skazhyte how to change the interface language in the game?

P
Pirat-AC3 13.03.20

Sasha Leonov
In the game settings. Or download a crack.

a
anna2222222 13.03.20

I have suddenly money started to go in a very major minus every second, I can't build anything, just horror!!!! what is the reason!?

t
tattooist01 13.03.20

Download to save was a long way and nothing loads((((

a
anna2222222 13.03.20

then do answer the questions?what site?

d
dezmand07 13.03.20

анна2222222
answer, if you know the solution. On you can not say anything where the money goes don't know. The only thing that I can advise to use a trainer or crack the game myself using cheatengine (freeze the value and not steamed).

R
Rannaou 13.03.20

Hi all. I have this strange problem - the island misses corn and all die of hunger. On farms not growing, rather it grows, but the harvest vanishes, and in comes the port of the ship with the corn, but also she then disappears.
corn glitch.
As this business to correct who faced?

R
Rannaou 13.03.20

Hi all. I have this strange problem - the island misses corn and all die of hunger. On farms not growing, rather it grows, but the harvest vanishes, and in comes the port of the ship with the corn, but also she then disappears.
corn glitch.
As this business to correct who faced?

M
MikeParker 13.03.20

I have not started the game although it is directx 11 but still not working. What to do? If you run as advisable as in direct x 10 it lag badly

V
Vyxyxol 13.03.20

MikeParker
DirectX 11 should not just be installed and be supported by the graphics card. What card costs?

A
Alexey Nikitin 13.03.20

And I have after installing the latest update (like the third) began to happen here is the misunderstanding. Are activated by the rebels when playing in the sandbox. Policy level is medium. And every year +1 unit. In 5-7 years with them(their number) to cope, no one can. Well, the rebels and the rebels, you say, but not so simple. Reports show that they 0. The happiness level 60-65. No one faction hates. Obvious bug. And before the release of the update this was not observed.

I
InterBite 13.03.20

At infinite download island in the company, you can try to download an island in sandbox mode, and then upload it back to the company.

V
Vladislav Scherby 13.03.20

Can't open a window research make an account.

t
tim90 13.03.20

The controller I have is not attached and the bug with the interface, there are th m not to do?

a
akresaz 13.03.20

Can't play, you can see just the edge of the map with water, move to land when the screen shows this canoe https://yadi.sk/i/UXfPaU-5dWSpW
Can someone tell me what to do.

V
Vazhnyy Zayac 13.03.20

I have here a problem occurs in the game (Blink) the screen flickers and who knows how to solve the problem?

D
Denis Kozachenko 13.03.20

Found a solution to the problem and akresaz'.
IN THE PM!

d
dan171 13.03.20

Dennis help me identity