3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bupycop 13.03.20 11:25 pm

The game crashes with the error in the task \"the sport of kings\" (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

All kind time of day! As you can tell from the title, the problem of departure in the task the sport of kings and after it came the first, talked with pan Devicem back to Zor, talk about the result it produces in the award best saddle although the Russian review GG says"thank you, this is a great horse but not the essence, I think is a translation error... So, anyone had a similar problem, maybe you know how to solve it? Tried to Google, but was met with a lot of problems on early versions and slightly different character, people didn't get this saddle, and I do game new reviews will. Playing without mods and other things, the steam version with DLC on HD sound and graphics. The cache integrity check and disable these DLC did not help.

9 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightAndWhite 13.03.20

Crashes there, I tried to change the settings,delete the DLC is not helping, scored and bought her a new saddle.
Disappeared dialogue with Teresa, after the tavern, if you come in the day of dialogue is, but if you come in the evening, she will say come back tomorrow,lines of dialogue will be no more

Steam version 1.4.1,mods no sopranos with older versions too

K
Kavaynik 13.03.20

Bupycop
Whether to use a save from 1.4? If Yes, then the problem most likely is not correct, because 1.4 broke everything completely. Otherwise, there is a specific bug for some users due to the technical characteristics of the system, its fixed in 1.4.2, the release of which on PC will be held in the coming days, most likely today or tomorrow.

NightAndWhite
Bug with Teresa will be fixed in the new patch 1.4.2

B
Bupycop 13.03.20

NightAndWhite
Yes, also had this problem, had time to notice, and loaded the save before the conversation with her and in order to avoid this error came at the right time.
Kavinik
Thank you, I hope that will fix in next patch, otherwise, I'll wait when there is a lull with the patches and re-pass the whole game from scratch on the same version.

Still remembered here in the same Telmore a problem with the Hare there are 2 or 3 chain quests woven, KRC zafeylili with a hunting horn Nicholas, was stolen in the early game and later he disappeared from quest items or the guard during the search seized, some now not to steal his job... and one job always provalivaetsja when you choose the side of Nicholas or Jan.

s
sKard 13.03.20

Bupycop
And it is impossible for another Hare to solve? I have nothing to steal not had the horn sounded, the Hare, and I Margarita has been kidnapped. All the chain quest was safely closed.

B
Bupycop 13.03.20

Skard
Nope, I did not, I took a few quests, got Nicholas to catch poachers, but in the end the poachers themselves. please steal the horn Mesocale, which it is not, for it had been previously stolen and lost. The second quest with the option to ask his wife about the meeting with the Hare, there is also provalivaetsja quest to steal the horn. And the 3rd option to call the guards and kill a gang of Hare(poachers) so there is a failure of the task. Next, I'll wait for patches.

Z
Zakkon13 13.03.20

Kavinik
and about the patch from infa? And then all the same problems already zadolbali =(

K
Kavaynik 13.03.20

Zakkon13
Vavra and co. often write news about the progress on Twitter

Z
Zakkon13 13.03.20

Yes, like was looking through Twitter, and about the patch not word:(

s
s_kaz 13.03.20

So it came to her at different times, always crash. Anyway, I deleted all the saves (except the last) through the game menu, go to Load game and click H can delete saves. After that conversation with Zdeno was normal and she handed me a saddle for winning the race. I will not argue that deletion of saves helped me, maybe just a coincidence, but it seems to me that when all slots are busy saves, and the game need to do an automatic save at an important moment (at the end of the quest for example), it doesn't always overwrite an occupied slot, and that's worse