3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 13.03.20 11:26 pm

How to revive companions after combat? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hi all. Is there a way in addition to scrolls to revive partner after the fight?
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
InSaneJeSter 13.03.20

Scroll of resurrection,Necromancy(the Last rites), and auto-resurrection of the Phoenix.

V
Vishez 13.03.20

InSaneJeSter
The latter rite is killing the caster :)
What autoscreen Phoenix?

S
Serge3d 13.03.20

Vishez
Idol crafted or extracted (you can get/steal the spider in the second act in the collectors). If it lies in the inventory of the Persian, when he died, he automatically revives.

M
Master Sema 13.03.20

And skill of the resurrection in General, you can learn how in the first part?

I
InSaneJeSter 13.03.20

Vishez
Doesn't kill the damage will cause if you can die using the spell at death's door, and then after the ceremony you can not volnovatsya.

M
Master Sema 13.03.20

InSaneJeSter
and you do not know how the idol of the Phoenix charge? and then I soaked the spider, she revived, I once again soaked, but the current idol razresheny

I
InSaneJeSter 13.03.20

Master Sema
An empty idol and the scroll of rebirth.

M
Master Sema 13.03.20

InSaneJeSter
Okay, thanks, but I've read how to do that would idol infinite was, schA I will try

I
InSaneJeSter 13.03.20

Master Sema
The recipe on idol can be found in the games room with a psycho who lizares.

M
Master Sema 13.03.20

InSaneJeSter
thank you, and put the charged idol not just in the inventory to Persian and to the backpack, so the death and subsequent resurrection in the inventory appears razresheny idol, but the backpack remains charged idol, so he quickly healed FEIN to death three times, and all I have now the whole team is immortal, so the current probably throw I these idols, and the odd not so interesting as that on cheat)))

M
MyDooM 13.03.20

but if it's been a spider. further. Idol can be crafted? Is there a recipe?

k
kolaha 13.03.20

to clone the idol no longer works, was fixed, but even so they can have 19 pieces. for the first time will suffice.