3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVgeniy 1993 13.03.20 11:26 pm

Apply conservation 9 Chapter... (Final Fantasy 15)

Guys, you can throw a saving of 9 chapters? Before or during the taking of the quest Top.
Malfunctions plague, I thought I'm just stupid and can't find the main quest, and this game is stupid and never gave it...

Version of the game 1138403.

PS: Just want to Express their opinion:
pass for the main quest. Yes, the game is beautiful but empty. After the Witcher all other games look different.
The benefit is immediately realized that side quests then complete Skyrim Ala the flunky and get better for the machine even to steer a full can not.

I stupidly stuck on some quest in the Imperial city (or whatever it is) because nifiga not understand where to go, and labels left.
The dog somehow I can return to a past that was two hours ago on another island and pass some side missions 0_o HOW? WHY? I was just there, why is the past, whom I can't remember? As a dog can teleport there? Why is the king so you can't save?

Ahhh... I'm not talking about everything else that infuriates no less - miserable Russian voice, the enemies attack strongly in a circle - it is possible for him to go out and beat a pistol or a crossbow these assholes - they will not care, some friends, acquaintances, hell knows why we are friends who come to the cafe on one mission, after a second it disappear from there and they give you a job to get away from the Cliffs-turtles-Johnson (WHAT for THEN IT GENERALLY HAD to GO?), once activated temporary job,which does not appear really the goal, then she was gone, because I came from some kind of zone...
I especially like the ratio of GG to the Chancellor - we don't trust him and don't know what he wants, but always and everywhere obeyed him without asking questions.
And what is an election, my God... Two chairs, I am so glad to see you, my dear Lunaria or Okay.

But is the noodles they forgot to do... Goodness, Gerald, come - order point. Destroy monsters, fuck Cindy, save Lunarejo and the world from the fucking Empire... But the world and life of people in any way from the one who governs them, does not change. (for some reason I remembered about the election on 18 March...)

Wish we could turn back time, To the good old days...

Some guys, throw off, please, save with the 9th Chapter. It's a shame that this buydu I wasted time and did not know what a joke.
Thank you in advance))
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeadAngelKain 13.03.20

Eugene 1993
Go to rozdela cheats and there you will find my save game and there is a choice of heads.

S
SeanFein 13.03.20

TS a junkie.

d
dima_quant 13.03.20

SeanFein
I agree, so much written, as if someone was interested in his opinion, the addict EPT 100%

E
EVgeniy 1993 13.03.20

DIM PLAY
Thank you =)))

E
EVgeniy 1993 13.03.20

dima_quant
Thought, that definitely there are addicts who will tell you about the insignificance of my opinion, while forgetting that their comments are no different from mine, lol.

xD

E
EVgeniy 1993 13.03.20

DIM PLAY
It was not you, my friend, saves right there. But the previous guy who posted the save, the save game was in exactly the same place where I got stuck)
But thanks anyway, that prompted)