3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xitma 13.03.20 11:27 pm

Homefront: The Revolution SLI Help (Homefront: The Revolution)

Although Homefront: The Revolution and does not support "SLI", still found the path that allows the back to enable "SLI" and thereby dramatically increase the frame rate! However, we need to do the following: first pump utility called "Nvidia Inspector"; then copy "SLI bits" that are compatible with the game Ryse: Son Of Rome, and then insert them into Homefront: The Revolution. Why do it? It's simple – to a compatibility. By the way this is the solution to the error "0x080040F5".

How to copy the so-called SLI-bits, which is compatible with Ryse: Son Of Rome?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VirusT3 13.03.20

What you wrote, this is the answer to your question. He himself wrote the address 0x080040F5
Find the profile of the game Homefront and paste this address and save.\

How to copy, well, ctrl + c. And paste ctrl + v :)

x
xitma 13.03.20

Thank you, just got to find the profile)

V
VirusT3 13.03.20

So open the program Nvidia Inspector, there in front of the driver a button with an icon of a screwdriver. After top left corner a search on the name of the game, this is the profiles.

x
xitma 13.03.20

Thank You X2

A
Agent Nomad 13.03.20

and th sly then really works? the engine of the games are different kind of crisis 3 is better to take? well, how stupid to pump the profile of the game ryse son of rome, and paste in profile homefront? understand it must be done every time you upgrade drivers?

i
iMelnikoff92 13.03.20

Steve Taller
Oh, it works, sli of 970's for the entire game on ultra never below 60 fell

e
er volkov 13.03.20

I even fps has not changed