3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 24.09.19 01:13 pm

Buying a new graphics card.

All a good day.Decided to buy a new graphics card,consider 2 options:GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2060 Super AORUS and GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2060 Super GAMING OC.I would like to hear an adequate opinion,which one to choose and why?
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 24.09.19

bazilews
Hylobati not recommend (IMHO). Very bad reputation, one of the most frequent visitors of warranty departments and workshops.
The pads are flowing fast. fans are the cheapest on the bushings. Flimsy plastic casing.
Just beautiful lighting
All their vaunted Ultra Durable marketing. Burn often other. The power elements are mounted through prokladki that prevents heat dissipation. All these many phases to stabilize naprugi and decrease heating doesn't work, it happens burnout (Infa channel miners in socks).
A friend lost 2 Grand. from other vendors work.

p
potter790 24.09.19

GAMING OC is working konyashka.
Brand AORUS have gigs it is purely marketing that Mat.Board of the model.
In General, the top version in maximum performance at gigs is GAMING WINDFORCE, but 2060 while such was not, and 2070 I haven't seen one.

B
BIG_CrasheR 24.09.19

Firing take.

D
Dako7 24.09.19

Recommend to take 5700 HT for the money and enjoy life. Rays you on the 2060 and will not see a performance of heaven and earth, the years will only increase, there are already concrete examples.

A
Ar4er2016 24.09.19

Ryazancev
By the way about this card may suggest a MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Super VENTUS OC ?

A
An__ei 24.09.19

Ar4er2016
They will advise you here about AORUS, they have the graphics cards and all their conclusions are not conclusions and conjectures. Almost a year I have aurus rtx 2080 xtreme, a powerful , beautiful video card problems with it . Bought GIGABYTE did the right thing not for nothing she got a guarantee of 4 years .

b
bazilews 24.09.19

And as Palit graphics card?Reliable?

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 24.09.19

bazilews
In recent times, top for the money as a direct xiaomi. I 2080ti palit have half a year, cheap and cheerful. In General workhorse.
ASUS is still a good card.

b
bloomm 24.09.19

bazilews
Palit JETSTREAM
ASUS STRIX Advanced
Both Super 35 if the toad smothers.

b
bloomm 24.09.19

Alexander Kozlov E. wrote:
cheap and cheerful
It has long been the level of asus, msi and others have licked brands.

b
bloomm 24.09.19

bazilews wrote:
Reliable?
For this and the guarantee provide, check reliable or not =) the Fact that someone out there gigabytes flew not what you said, with the same success at an authorized service center again Asus Msi Palit and other.

A

bloomm
The level of what? Layout? Prices? Marketing?

b
bazilews 24.09.19

bloomm
bloomm
Palit JETSTREAM interesting option...

b
bloomm 24.09.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Just not the bombs

A

bloomm
Good and most importantly constructive dialogue.
P. s like Palit is cheaper than asus, gigabyte and msi.

b
bloomm 24.09.19

Alexander Kozlov E. wrote:
P. s like Palit is cheaper than asus, gigabyte and msi.
How cool is that ? =)

w
winni madison 24.09.19

Two years sat 1060 from gigabytes(worked perfectly),changed to 1080ти also from gigs for a year card is working and no problems

b
bazilews 24.09.19

winni madison
I now also 1060 from Gigabyte,3rd year,no complaints...

s
sevapva 24.09.19

Dako7
even better радеон7 crazy performance. rendering, play and record all this simultaneously. no brakes.

D
Dogmit 24.09.19

bazilews
Better to save up and get 2080. 2060 pulls 4K and play at a smaller resolution in 2020, you know, stupid