3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheDexter 13.03.20 11:29 pm

Ending discussion [spoilers] (Dead Island: Riptide)

How do you think the survivors still died? In the last Intro, we see and hear, as they say that all is well. And then the camera shows another island, and as the radio says that the flu has stopped and all is well blah blah blah.
But then see how the boat is approaching the dock with no people on it.... further, the noise and the knob on the door turns... thereby implying a direct continuation of part 2.

What do you think? All PI! n them?
44 Comments
Sort by:
P
Parradoxxx 13.03.20

Yeah, I remember the doctor warned you about the immune system. Not just the same ;)
What else could be on the boat, in the bilge, except the main characters in zombie form? :)

k
kusherov 13.03.20

probably will be a sequel, the ending is not certain

s
sector1111 13.03.20

based on the sounds in the boat are the zombie ?

N
Nik0LaI123 13.03.20

The second part will be wrong, other to play against hero zombies from the first part IMHO

G
Gutseen 13.03.20

In my understanding this :
in the end the music starts Sam's Bi , but maybe he is the star of one of the track out there playing his new hit(We'r Back B***es *we're back*), it exactly describes the nonsense that was happening on the island of Bana. So heroes live (at least Niger)
Still, zombies can't open doors, yeah, they are so stupid. The handle on the yacht, someone's turned, then that someone is not zamba (mozht they have there in the hold was jostkii PATY HARD)
All the way through pawson.

L
Last Master 13.03.20

Distinctedly, there is a hint of the second part, because if they turned into zombies, the infection will spread further. Although this is only speculation.

p
padrepepe 13.03.20

damn true zombies don't know how to turn the handle but on the other hand why are they in the bilge?!?!?

s
smerch45alex 13.03.20

well, we can say that corny was a storm at sea...they all hid in the hold in order to wait star...maybe they encountered a military blockade and not to get in their way below deck and put the boat on their own...but about the fact that zombies knob to turn don't know how you guys like that you have a strange concept of zombies I advise everyone here are the students pass the pen or to make a revelation and pass all three chsti Resident Evil and look really hardcore film about zombies Dawn of the Dead...but not crutiate think that gg or Soldier..(well I played warrior and had to make a mutagen) can certainly he freaked out and drew the rest can not, but it certainly looks like it. Interesting twist, a hint of the second part and I wonder who now will play...

s
smerch45alex 13.03.20

Gutseenне Banana and Bana - go student teach geography

G
Gerc 13.03.20

I think that under the influence of the mutagen mutated the heroes in superbomba, which we will soak in the next part of the game )
By the way, it is unclear what has become a carrier of the virus Yeremey, I understand separately taken away somewhere.

G
Gutseen 13.03.20

smerch45alex
the island of Bano
Banana
you have nonoise brain sir
About Zambi.
In dead island classic Romanovskii Zambi - slow, stupid, trudnosmyvaemye. And version from 28 weeks later
quick, but stupid Zambi.
they are there in the hold was jostkii PATY HARD
the music starts Sam B.
We'r Back B***es
characters live

s
sector1111 13.03.20

Gutseen
then why at the end the growl of a zombie?

A
AdventuresPlayer 13.03.20

sector111
Maybe the characters are just so played a trick over who discovered the boat.

K
K.E.N.T.777 13.03.20

who plays a pirate in the network go through Hamachi projoint current I started my first level)

G
Gutseen 13.03.20

sector111
it seems like it is not the roar, and the beginning of the song.
not going to argue

s
sector1111 13.03.20

block4
people can't growl

s
sector1111 13.03.20

Ending the game - spoiler - (14:58)
Music is also second in the end of the game (3:46)
In the end of growl in the song - no
Or I made a mistake somewhere

N
Niko71 13.03.20

Hardly discard this cooperative minced meat, so will love be at the beginning of the second part of the heroes were never on the boat.
A growl could and those who were not immune.
Generally they are going to go to the ship, so stupidly waiting for the next sunset and new songs from Sam.

A
AdventuresPlayer 13.03.20

sector111
Well, maybe learned during this time.

R
Rock_Lagend 13.03.20

Do not become immune to could. Or the boat could already be infected. They opened the cargo hold and swam to the boat and stupidly left the boat. But in General maybe GG could not resist and turned))) Relax and go nuts)