3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bakteria 13.03.20 11:30 pm

Flour of choice (up to 11K or 15K)

Good day! Asking for your help in choosing a monitor. Games (like shooters and RPGs) and movies. Comp: i3 6100 and r9 380. I wanted to ask whether it is necessary to look in the direction 144 Hz with this computer? Or rather is it worth the difference of ~5K. Picked up a few (20 pieces :) ) monitor: https://goo.gl/gjj3o4 maybe something from them? Complement: sit at a distance of approximately 80-100cm, so it can look towards the 27, but how it will look full HD? Another friend will sell https://market.yandex.ru/product/13459553?track=tabs , how much to take b/?
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.20

144 Hz monitor on my pitch look finally not really needed. always and everywhere pretty mundane 60герц
unique in that you can invest for the future this permission. better that it was in excess. ultraaa of ACDI
as for the monitors that showed me a lot of 23.8 appear. I would take the type of Maritsa AZM TFT IPS, TFT A-MVA and seeked tests and tables for these monitory

T
Tdante 13.03.20

Yes you just imagine what kind of money you have to invest in a graphics card, so she pulled of the game in the future for your 144 fps.
No, as for me, 60Hz is enough. Resolution, it is subjective, of course, but 1920*1200 is enough for a 23-24 inch monitors. 27 inches to 1 meter from the monitor might even be too big. But when the resolution is already to watch more of. The ips is required.

B
Bakteria 13.03.20

Well, uh, what of those that by reference, what is worth paying attention to, or maybe what other is there? The one b/13 thousand for the expensive (or even on this score and watch 24 60Hz ips?)?

S
SupernaturalLost 13.03.20

Bakteria wrote:
Games (like shooters and RPGs) and movies.
Games - choose with IPS matrix and a smaller response for movies - on VA matrix (IPS movies horrible Glow effect in dark scenes (for example in horror films) visible parasitic yellow hues on the corners)