3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yurylab 13.03.20 11:31 pm

Need some advice on how to win Aviation USA (Command & Conquer: Generals)

Has developed difficulties on large maps against my friend, who loves to fight Aviation General.
His tactic is. Early on he invested in the economy and because the map is large, I don't have time to create big problems and the game moves into the middle stage. By this time he builds a wall of turrets, behind which hides all the grounds for relief money, airports, where he builds and Aurora helicopters. Aurora knocked my important buildings, not giving relax. And slowly accumulates a swarm of helicopters (30-50 pieces). Through it I could not. After he gets the fans, he goes on the offensive and if I manage to fight back, then the second third time he manages to finish the job.
Tell me the strategy against this procedural and straightforward opponent. But without MAO please.
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 13.03.20

Long-playing... Your strategy needs to be a counterbalance to it. Need defense-schnick, and technology which effectively fights air targets, turrets, ground-to-air.

D
DirtyLol 13.03.20

try for Chinese. do gattling gun, don't do close to each other, do it elsewhere, but not kuckei, even at some distance from the base to the approaches knocked down, take a squad of security gattling tanks at the base and displaced as necessary where necessary. the nuclear missile hit the helicopter if possible. and go to attack a detachment of gattling tanks and battle masters. in the beginning of the battle, get at least a couple of resource points, at least 2 cannons put not very close, gattling tank 3-4 put, triage them a bit.
Khimich. General Mao is good, but if the helicopters shoot down the missiles, then neochen.
and here's another, can help to break up the Bud in a dishonest way, but to do this on his computer to replace 1 file.

c
centoriuse 13.03.20

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/command_and_conquer_generals_zero_hour_trejner_trainer_7_v1_4_lirw_ghl-71045/

M
MoS_Art 13.03.20

yurylab
And you play the original version? not some modification, like Contra or something such?
PS I played the original sooooo long ago, but still advise, based on what I remember:
-take any Chinese tank, or the United States laser. Lasers will always hit the aircraft.
Tell based on the tactics the Chinese tank General.
- do not attack first from the beginning (even if he earns experience on a batted your attacks on the ground, albeit he is trying to get through the attack, and in defence you will be easier.
- give up the Gatling cannons as the main defense. As far as I remember while Aurora will not throw the bomb, she is not vulnerable and therefore, you can get into it only when it's coming back, but with a bomb it will destroy your static guard objects. They are effective only against aircraft that hit spot-on technique.
story on a military factory machine guns, grouped them in groups of 2-3 units. Privavy them using Ctrl+1, +2, +3, etc. for more efficient management of them
- rassredotochit group in two or three lines and make sure they are constantly rolling up and down the path perpendikularny possible flight of the aircraft, at the same time that one group was covering for the other two (this will help against planes that hit rating technique)
- give up at the first stage from the rest of units that are useless against air (all types of tanks, infantry, etc.) they you will need only to attack, but to attack well, you have to have the cash flow
- As I recall from Panzer General are the aircraft of the firestorm, they are very good for area of effect damage, use them to attack the defensive line and immediately let the tanks so they dorazili that will burn. As it would be pointless to attack the defense from afar, attacking stationary guns will be easy for him to destroy.

Until all, if you remember that I'll finish.
And yet, maybe pass the idea with the game for a secretive General who Chapter or whatever. It can hide your buildings and units, your opponent will first have to scout out everything, and it is very difficult to do when suddenly out of nowhere start shooting. So I suggest as first to try for secretive against computer to play it to understand the nuances. Especially on large maps you can build in different places and the enemy does not immediately find you.

D
Dexter_Korg 13.03.20

suggest for Kassad. from the beginning Stroy Stingers everywhere(between sreeni on the base too), they have a good radius. capture a couple of towers, their defense a couple of Stingers. from Stroy Shilka fix download them, they are cheap and fast swinging. try to quickly get to the Scud, definitely Stroy them in parallel 2-3 pieces. Scud possible Stroy away from each other.

y
yurylab 13.03.20

MoS_Art
play Zero Hour. Later I will throw off a screenshot of his defense

y
yurylab 13.03.20

When it feels threatened, it puts the turret tighter.
Let me remind you that his tactics: Aurora hinders development and saves the helicopters invisible (30-50 pieces) for the final attack.

M
MoS_Art 13.03.20

yurylab
More screenshots can be done? Including its base. And a better clip on YouTube with the whole fight)

a
airstorm 13.03.20

yurylab
It is a game the General was the beginning of my nick :D I was the most Difficult with the Chinese infantry ( if not confusing) General. If the enemy has built bunkers with 10 machine guns and Gatling turrets staggered a couple of rows, wertelecki smoked on the sidelines. Only - Aurora could successfully be bombed , right back 1-2 plane, and these bastards are expensive. If the map was a vacant building and took the same furious gunners, then flying became more difficult and more expensive. Aviaenergo have the time and finances to sway to spin, and the Chinese infantry, because of the cheapness of its main strike force, it is growing faster and has more free capital to protect.
Suggest to put the bunkers with infantry and Gatling several rows in a checkerboard pattern.

M
MoS_Art 13.03.20

airstorm
is it in standard generals Zero Hour Tommy the infantry General could shoot at the planes (even if in bunkers)?

a
airstorm 13.03.20

MoS_Art
Yes. In the standard ZH . Don't like to copy the original texts from other sources, here is the link there is a description: General FAI (Fai General).
Спойлерhttps://www.igromania.ru/article/1664/Rukovodstvo_i_prohozhdenie_po_Command_and_Conquer_Generals-Zero_Hour.html
Description located on the second page ;)
Remember how many problems brought shooting gunners of the armored vehicle.... a dozen of such machines in mobile consumption was down almost all 4 out of 4 Aurora after the bombing. If protection were shot a rocket a rocket fired from machine-gun fire, nothing was saved. About advanced bunker I wrote above. If igriega infantry was smart enough dilute the heels of the gunners an equal number of missile troops, and armored vehicles were incredibly difficult to break through the defense.
PS by the Way an infantry General easily won the toxic General... the Doctor Traks, if I remember correctly ;)

M
MoS_Art 13.03.20

airstorm
Just I have already forgotten the original simple mod.dissent, thought the talk there was the opportunity to compete at the infantry General. Then Yes, I will join your words, infantry will make the pilot again. The main thing is not to put clumps of infantry, so she did not endure Aurora. And protective missiles that the defense are not very effective against infantry, you need to shoot very long to destroy one unit. And helicopters killed instantly under the fire of infantry.

I
Idris Ismailov 13.03.20

yurylab
take China build a wall of machine guns and tanks with gentlemani score and to break it is possible to the tanks with gentlemani for the power to add mammoth with the addition of Gatling I like how China has fought such friends lovers USAF D)

y
yurylab 13.03.20

Managed to destroy his own weapon. Played air force against air force. Arrived in three humvees filled with napolatano receive. He, as always, at an early stage in addition to the turrets there is nothing. In General, stabbed him in the strategic centre (without it he will not be able to build Aurora). While he was out, I already had three airport and two Aurora. Fly Aurora, endured his attempts to build a strategic centre, as well as power plant and factory. Parallel built helicopters. In General, after 7 minutes he gave up.

M
MoS_Art 13.03.20

yurylab
all right, fire with fire)

k
kirichenko.matveykiri 13.03.20

yurylab
aviation General it seems there are already anti - Royal raptors,can be almost at the forefront to supply airfields with Aurora to your friend on focused,to scout his base and if it is Aurora's fly,releasing ACE from his sleeve - raptors(airfields with them should be at the bottom of the base)
P. S another tactic for the BBC against the BBC(for fun)