3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 13.03.20 11:31 pm

Extension party (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

guys have come up with a mod for the expansion of the party?passed the game 2 times at the start,have invented a mod to the party,but he was shut off achivki....maybe now invented something new?
p.s. license steam,maybe Gog other mods?
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 13.03.20

Gryxa
Do you even know what any mod in this game disable achievements? First do all the achievements and then play with mods. And Yes the mod from Steam Party Size, do not shake it breaks the game after the update. Download with nexus updated version.

B
BeaverSid 13.03.20

Nightma[R]e
Is there a mod for getting all achievements)))

G
Gryxa 13.03.20

Nightma[R]e
I would like to create a theme to learn can come up with something that doesn't disable achievements...and in what sense breaks the game?

N
Nightma[R]e 13.03.20

BeaverSid
What I have not seen this. Although okay still get achievements done.

Gryxa
Stimovsky version breaks the game in the truest sense of the word. Since the author apparently forgot about her. After the last game update, the mod no longer works. So download with nexus the updated version, there are all described in detail. PS Again comrade above says that there is such a mod, look for the Incentive. There is not so many mods.

G
Gryxa 13.03.20

BeaverSid
I got platinum in bloodborne, DS3 Curling and PC,so all the achievements would be too easy))