3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arzybek 13.03.20 11:31 pm

The emergence of Adrian Shephard in Half-Life 2 (Half-Life 2)

It is very likely that our old corporal will again appear in the game Half-Life.
40 Comments
Sort by:
j
joxxy 13.03.20

G-man put him into stasis,like Freeman. If I'm not mistaken...

A
Arzybek 13.03.20

But why not make the offer as in the case of Freeman.

j
joxxy 13.03.20

Most likely he was not needed.

A
Arzybek 13.03.20

But he was interested in him even before the incident with Black Mesa. In training when all plowed he looked at it and talked to some of the ordinary :)

W
Wolk000 13.03.20

FFFFFFAAAAACCCCEEEEEPPPPAAAAALLLLLMMMMM

G
GO-shnik 13.03.20

What? Face palm?

Suppose, ASPD in HL2 appear beautiful, impressive, accompanied by a bunch of rebels, whose brains will scatter under the influence of Shepetovska shotgun.

C
Cvoxalury 13.03.20

Will not be Shepard. He does not need anyone. There is no need to push somewhere, he even invented some left-wing slaves

N
Nihiliant 13.03.20

Suppose, ASPD in HL2 appear beautiful, impressive, accompanied by a bunch of rebels, whose brains will scatter under the influence of Shepetovska shotgun.
Have I missed something?

A
Arzybek 13.03.20

Yes, I also believe that Shepard won't be so ka 'transmission software' did Opfors its without the participation of the 'valve'. but for the sake of the cult plot and you can forget about the offense.

E
Elsperanto 13.03.20

FFFFFFAAAAACCCCEEEEEPPPPAAAAALLLLLMMMMM
shiiiny feyspalm...

Shepard is the greatest heresy of CL! The plot оп4 torn worse than fan mods. +оп4 keeps the atmosphere etc. But all the yelling let Shepard because the kids bought a bunch of weapons and monsters. on a stake!

but for the sake of the cult plot and you can forget about the offense.
The cult plot in your predstavlenii pop heresy? sorry

A
Arzybek 13.03.20

(I know I'm on the APC) in 1 what is heresy . in 2 would be cool if all three meet. and 3 not sympathize with me because I'm on an APC

A
Arzybek 13.03.20

maxs you think that the only person who is able to give the Freeman bashing heresy and say that the present-day. real. fire. the weapons in this game is garbage and the plot which STILL contains the atmosphere of HL1 ..... in short if you don't like what went into the topic?

A
Arzybek 13.03.20

and where all the Wallace Breen?

A
Arzybek 13.03.20

'''Believe, ASPD in HL2 appear beautiful, impressive, accompanied by a bunch of rebels, whose brains will scatter under the influence of Shepetovska shotgun'''''
cool said ,but the shepherd (shepherd) and classified weapons M40 sniper rifle and desert eagle.

E
Elsperanto 13.03.20

what is heresy
ahem...
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ересь

would be cool if all three will meet
Not cool and popoova, cranes of the mind is not survived

maxs you think that the only person who is able to give the Freeman bashing heresy and say that the present-day. real. fire. the weapons in this game is garbage
didn't understand a word

the plot which STILL contains the atmosphere of HL1
Mesa is not made in the style of CL, dragged g Mans, race x, Ganoderma of intergalactic ass. Do you think this CL? this is nonsense and not CL. Replay the series and try to understand the plot. maybe then you will understand what nonsense is оп4.

in short if you don't like what went into the topic?
Otpostil on a subject by the way

W
Wolk000 13.03.20

don't sympathize with me because I'm on an APC
we Cho, we're all here to come *looks into the distance on the carriage, uprazheniya the hunter*
I'm finally riding on the attack

A
Arzybek 13.03.20

speaking precisely and without error. Adrian Shepard is the only person who has the ability to survive and adapt in difficult conditions. If the mystical G-man is interested in them more than Freeman, it means that he has something better. The question arises why Gman not offered him a job, because he had no comrades-in-arms, and the remaining scientists remember the sweep of witnesses Lambda and black Mesa.** *Not cool and popoova, cranes of the mind is not survived*** No taps, and valves. It will be very interesting to see how (for example) in the Boreas you see like 5 rebels want to wet one of the elite combine, but they have not , you're going to help naive to take the 9mm pistol isrelease suddenly! BUTTS! Freeman falls and Separ standing over him holding a mask of harvester with a dessert eagle in his hand (like General shepherd from code MD2) recharges and red laser aim but he never says XP.on (they are silent) and then continue by the slaves themselves will come up.

A
Arzybek 13.03.20

how did Shepard will appear in (for example in the 3rd episode) ?

E
Elsperanto 13.03.20

speaking precisely and without error. Adrian Shepard is the only person who has the ability to survive and adapt in difficult conditions. If the mystical G-man is interested in them more than Freeman, it means that he has something better
he has willfully creators are terribly blunt

how did Shepard will appear in (for example in the 3rd episode) ?
no

A
Arzybek 13.03.20

***he has willfully creators are terribly blunt***
what the creators of that blunt ?
'''''' no''' for your information Gabe Newell or Doug Lombardi on the issue '''''Adrian Shepard from Opposing Force in your future games of the series Half-life?''''' he said that we Shepard very soon to see. Thinking about it I started this thread.