3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mopaxac 13.03.20 11:32 pm

The bug in the beginning of the game. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Did the 1.4.1 update, I decided to start a new game. At the beginning of the game, if we approach the characters and appropriate way interact, that training begins. Next, you need to press ESC and hold it to learning to clean. But for some reason on this screen this button is disabled. It works when you open the menu, by skipping the initial screen with the new game, but here - no. Anyone encountered this? There are ways of solving?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex the One 13.03.20

I just thought to start to pass, promised with the release of 1.4 to fix all the broken quests and increase productivity, according to the question above will have to wait for the next patch.

B
Belomorkanal 13.03.20

Mopaxac
I have not seen this. Started to play with 1.4.1 until the beginning of the game, no bugs not noticed. I can advise on the off chance, to start a new game to install from scratch 1.4.1 and not to roll the patch over the older version, to pray, to dance around the comp with a tambourine and all the like.

u
uogoroda 13.03.20

Delayed the game until summer...but not the fact that by this time will bring to mind...

b
breez10 13.03.20

Started the game again with version 1.4.1 and this is not observed. Noticed else - NPCs did not immediately respond to the E key and sometimes have to chase a character and a few times to push the button. Also there is some delay when trying to bring down the price.

b
breez10 13.03.20

uogoroda
All about that breaking spear from the bug-crash-crash, etc the gameplay has small effect. The major sins in version 1.4.1 is already cleaned, the main thing is not to play on old saves, and not to fashion and any kind of optimization.

M
Mopaxac 13.03.20

The subject is closed. Found the problem. She mysteriously affected innocent mod to retain schnapps, who is here on the website. Installed the version from the nexus worked.