3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Astroreber 13.03.20 11:33 pm

The mission of \"policeman\" (Infinite loading) (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

When Nightingale go to the tavern, playing dice, after the movie, when he makes a torch, appears loading screen, waited for 5-10 min, nothing, tried 2 Repack, all the same(
Thanks in advance!
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 13.03.20

Astroreber
Try the license now)

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 13.03.20

Bupycop
the license is the same bug
Astroreber
replay from the AutoSave and then, try to accept the dice and give up the game

A
Astroreber 13.03.20

Bupycop
And you give the money :)

A
Astroreber 13.03.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Thank you! I'll try it now)

A
Astroreber 13.03.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Not working of something. Loaded with AutoSave agreed to play. Was all the exact same download of eternal, booted and refused to play, all the exact same download of infinite(

D

Astroreber
load from an earlier save,when the centurion is just starting a tour

A
Astroreber 13.03.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Uhh, okay, right now I will probyvat, thank you!

A
Astroreber 13.03.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
All! Works! You have +1 karma and place in heaven, good man :) (And thank you)

P
Po100yannyy 13.03.20

Guys! I also have a crap....though another. Agree to play dice, win, and... silence. The Nightingale sits as a stump...time is not. I have the city run and sold ...don't care. The Nightingale on the place, the time was 14.08 as it is. How to be? The evening isn't coming(((

D

По100янный
try the mission from the beginning to start,and when it comes to game agree to play but don't play and immediately renounce and the centurion would say give at least the beer will finish next cut scene

b
bazilews 13.03.20

Where you only find these bugs.Now play the hunt of pan Yan, and no bug for the moment.

A
Astroreber 13.03.20

bazilews
And you wait...)) Because then even the mission Begovaya

F
Fobos Loretti 13.03.20

Brothers problem with the quest the Siege, when the quiet can't kill the guards, I run away from the walls and starts the quest the Siege. But there's just infinite loading, half an hour waiting for it was no use, maybe someone knows what to do ? The AutoSave is loaded, the earlier the safes too, it was no use. Download infinite quest the siege.

A
Aces31 13.03.20

Guys, there is a problem that in the quest the die is cast when I run and running in rataj talk with her then the game is not loaded, when it tried to use different save and nothing helped ( who the thread knows what to do or who can throw your save game when the die is cast already will be passed?